Sense UI on Nexus One

This is a discussion on Sense UI on Nexus One within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; I did it and all I can say is that this is how the phone should be out of the box. It's more functional, a ...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sense UI on Nexus One

Sense UI on Nexus One

I did it and all I can say is that this is how the phone should be out of the box. It's more functional, a lot nicer, and it has excellent widgets.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by rje View Post
    I did it and all I can say is that this is how the phone should be out of the box. It's more functional, a lot nicer, and it has excellent widgets.
    Personally I like the Google Experience Better but that's just Me. You are using the desire alpha rom?
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

Yes. The Desire Alpha. For me it's a new phone and I really like it a lot better.

Dont listen to this hater. He has nothing to do but hate. Hate on hater
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

Quote Originally Posted by Carl View Post
    Earlier this year, I was taken in by the N1 and purchased it from US.
    I received it within a week, during which time i sold my iPhone.
    I was excited and so much wanted the phone to be the best.
    I was dissapointed. The look of the phone was great and pre use, I was buzzing giving it it's first charge.
    But then came using it. It feels so flimsy and that horrible trackball is a pain. Using the phone, the 4 touch keys below the screen are awful. Then there's the speaker and ringtone volume.
    Such a shame as it had the potential to be great. Google have alienated a lot of people.
    My question, the Desire looks great. But, does that phone have the same speakers, music player and ringtone volume?
    This is highly subjective. I am an iPhone power user. I've spent almost 3 years with the device. I can repair iPhones. I much prefer the N1. I agree with Apple founder Steve Wozniak. I'll always love the iPhone, but the N1 is a better overall experience. I don't find it even slightly inferior in build quality, and with the Sense UI, it's really something. By the way, Google may have alienated you, but they have not alienated "a lot of people". Get that right. I'm not a fanboy, so I would never use the word hater. Everyone is entitled to an opinion on this stuff. I feel bad for you.

Android FanBoy Deluxe right Here! Cant stand Apples! Or this carl Character.
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

Quote Originally Posted by SliceBurgSlim View Post
    Android FanBoy Deluxe right Here! Cant stand Apples! Or this carl Character.
    +2 on carl

hey carl whats a good iphone forum to go to?
    :nexusx: Nexus One Beta Tester

Quote Originally Posted by SliceBurgSlim View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rje View Post
    Personally I like the Google Experience Better but that's just Me.
    Me too. Something about sense I dont like.

Carl the trackball enables you to do things you wernt able to do on your iphone like navigating on sites with loads of tiny hyperlinks without having to zoom in on your screen just to tap to get to the next page or link. This site for example when navigating from page to page. You cant just diss android functionality with out giving it the chance of adapting to it and understanding it. Stuff like volume and that are annoying I agree but I dont think its that bad compared to iphone. Had bad quality too if I remember correctly.

Carl an apple fan boy? Carl is steve jobs lol.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links