nexus one camera vs incredible with interesting results

This is a discussion on nexus one camera vs incredible with interesting results within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Incredible: - looks like crap compared to N1 - doesn't have dual mic noise cancellation - has a weaker battery than the N1 - must ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: nexus one camera vs incredible with interesting results

Incredible:
    - looks like crap compared to N1
    - doesn't have dual mic noise cancellation
    - has a weaker battery than the N1
    - must have a $70/mo contract minimum instead of better pricing options
    - doesn't have trackball notifications
    - AND takes worse pictures than the N1?!?! (it's one hardware "strength" over the N1)

Thank god I live in a place with great carrier coverage and don't have to be a slave to Verizon...

I wasn't surprised by this!

One of my friends got a Incredible the day it was available in stores, and when she was posting pictures online, I almost commented saying the camera wasn't very impressive.

Megapixels don't really make a difference when it comes to the power of the autofocus.

BUT i still rather have a 12mp with autofocus on a cellphone!
    @NEONmonstar
    Rooted NexusOne
    Cyanogen CM6 RC1 FROYO
    RA-nexus-v1.7.1-Cyan
    Galaxy S PRO Theme
    Desire Camera

Nexus One FTW! In my opinion, in all areas but keyboard calibration and oem battery life.

i have both phones the incredible is the best phone out if you look at the way the guys at android me took the snap shoots they was for the nexus one i have both phones the incredible kills n1 in every way

get the incredible and you will see that n1 ant on the same stage as the droid its faster it looks better its on the best network n1 is dead in the water i choose droid if anybody is out there wanting to know which phone to bye i have both incredible rules

So can you talk, text, surf the web all at the same time on the Incredible? That's one of the biggest selling points for me with the N1. When I'm talking to friends, I can check the movie times, make dinner reservations, search youtube, update twitter/facebook, or just mess around on the web while carrying on a conversation. :nexusx:

topdod33, if your incomprehensible messages are any indication of how good the Incredible is, I'm glad I have a Nexus One.

Why don't you calm down and try to make some sense?

P.S. The specs just ain't that different ... same CPU, same OS.....

The Incredible is MISSING features the N1 has, it only has a higher 'number' for megapixels on the camera and apparently uses a different touchscreen? otherwise the Incredible is a similar phone with less features.
    Nexus One and luvin it
    Rooted 5/6/2010
    Enomther 2.10.1 Froyo Release

Whilst im glad the N1 is better i find the nexus camera hard to use, the flash leaves big light blobs on everything! still let me say HAHAHA in your face incredible boy!

Quote Originally Posted by SENTY View Post
    Whilst im glad the N1 is better i find the nexus camera hard to use, the flash leaves big light blobs on everything! still let me say HAHAHA in your face incredible boy!
    When you are using your camera, you will see the opposite side of your camera button (has 3 lines, looks like ||| ). If you slide that out you will see alot of options for your camera including the flash.
    Nexus One and luvin it
    Rooted 5/6/2010
    Enomther 2.10.1 Froyo Release

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links