nexus one camera vs incredible with interesting results

This is a discussion on nexus one camera vs incredible with interesting results within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Originally Posted by topdod33 i have both phones the incredible is the best phone out if you look at the way the guys at android ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: nexus one camera vs incredible with interesting results

Quote Originally Posted by topdod33 View Post
    i have both phones the incredible is the best phone out if you look at the way the guys at android me took the snap shoots they was for the nexus one i have both phones the incredible kills n1 in every way
    Que???
    _____
    Come here little sheep; I have a nice juicy apple for you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nexus One: Locked and Rooted
    ROM: CM7

Quote Originally Posted by topdod33 View Post
    get the incredible and you will see that n1 ant on the same stage as the droid its faster it looks better its on the best network n1 is dead in the water i choose droid if anybody is out there wanting to know which phone to bye i have both incredible rules
    carl has a new account!! reported

djb
    Quote Originally Posted by SENTY View Post
    Whilst im glad the N1 is better i find the nexus camera hard to use, the flash leaves big light blobs on everything! still let me say HAHAHA in your face incredible boy!
    That's my biggest problem with the N1 camera. You need the extra light, and the LED "flash" is a glare monster. I don't know if it's the LED light pattern, the lens or the sensor but it's pretty much unusable.

That said, a mediocre phone camera is a utility item, not an artistic device. A mediocre 8MP sensor isn't any better than a mediocre 5MP sensor.

I was expecting the Incredible to be the best phone. My GF sold her N1 to buy an Incredible. But right now it looks as if its only advantage is that it has 8GB of built in memory, with the microSD card slot still available. Although that advantage is diminished when the microSD card can't be hot-swapped.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links