nexus one camera vs incredible with interesting results

This is a discussion on nexus one camera vs incredible with interesting results within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; The Incredible Camera Showdown: Droid Incredible VS Nexus One – Android and Me :nexusx:...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: nexus one camera vs incredible with interesting results

nexus one camera vs incredible with interesting results

If I had to name my greatest strength, I guess it would be my humility. Greatest weakness, it's possible that I'm a little too awesome.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

WOW...NEXUS =BEAST

There was a discussion here when the Incredible was launching and everyone was justifying jumping ship and how the Incredible had 8mp which was better. Someone wrote a very long post as they were more of a professional photographer and how the mega pixel really means nothing and how a 3mp camera will outshoot a 15mp camera.
    It was also funny because they said that since HTC makes both cameras everything will be the same except a better picture cause the 8>5

The other point was that the actual megapixel is really tough to differentiate for photos going on sharing sites and the internet anyway.

this is a great article showing this example. I see a small difference in the 3.2mp to the 5mp the N1 has, but with flash and better quality. I don't see any of these phones coming out with higher mp ratings doing much if better at all than my N1 for what pictures we use a cellphone for.
    Nexus One and luvin it
    Rooted 5/6/2010
    Enomther 2.10.1 Froyo Release

they have been saying that the mega pixel race is pointless for awhile now and that the lens and it's ability to process the images is what matters the most. don't quote me on that, but it was something to that effect
    If I had to name my greatest strength, I guess it would be my humility. Greatest weakness, it's possible that I'm a little too awesome.

Great info. Carl would have made this thread entertaining though :rofl3:

Quote Originally Posted by Zindol View Post
    he would have said how apples iphone camera is far superior with a better ui

This is really impressive. Thanks for posting it.

The Nexus One really does have an excellent macro focus. I'm not sure if it's lens, software or processor based (or the combo of all of those) but I've noticed many times, especially comparing with friends shooting photos that the Nexus is much faster and sharper at short distances.

I wish it was better in low light, but I have yet to see a camera phone that does that well. It's definitely good enough to get by and smokes almost all camera phones I've seen and used.
    :nexusx: A new hope. :nexusx:

Quote Originally Posted by johnny cizzle View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Zindol View Post
    he would have said how apples iphone camera is far superior with a better ui
    lol, I'm really gonna miss him.

Haha.. HTC probably sacraficed camera quality to afford the MaxTouch sensor :D
    Froyo 2.2 Stock
    RA-nexus-v1.7.0
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

where's carl??? lol
    Other phones will make fun of your virgin phone. Then your virgin phone will feel ugly and fat. It will have self esteem issues and start to hang around iPhones. Then it will end up in a dark drawer next to a dirty iPod and a whole lot of regrets. Is this want you want WERA!!
    For the love of God and your Nexus One. Root it!!!:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links