Change from googlemail to gmail (UK)

This is a discussion on Change from googlemail to gmail (UK) within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Did any UK user try to change it's account to gmail? I did, but then I cannot sync my calendar anymore. The problem is that ...

Thread: Change from googlemail to gmail (UK)

Unhappy Change from googlemail to gmail (UK)

Did any UK user try to change it's account to gmail? I did, but then I cannot sync my calendar anymore.
    The problem is that when I try to remove on the phone my googlemail account, it says I can only do that by resetting the phone to factory defaults (which I didn't try).
    I can add the gmail account, but that doesn't give a calendar sync option.
    Anyone else tried this?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

If I understand you correctly, I think you want

Settings > Applications > Manage Applications
    Click the Menu softkey and select Filter > All

Look in the list for Gmail & Gmail Storage. Go into those and clear everything. This is going to wipe your phone of Gmail accounts and you'll be forced to set them up again from scratch.

Hope that helps

That doesn't work. I guess it is a UK thing, the apps on my phone are also called Google Mail and Google Mail Storage, respectively.
    Anyway I now use googlemail (i/o gmail) account on the phone and seems to work again.

actually googlemail account didn't sync the calendar. So ended up resetting to factory defaults... pretty crap i would say

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links