i just bought the nexus one and when will i recieve the phonei

This is a discussion on i just bought the nexus one and when will i recieve the phonei within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Nope frank I have to wait until Monday at 430.. ahhhh the worst weekend ever. But atleast shogun won. Any ufc fans. I can't wait ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: i just bought the nexus one and when will i recieve the phonei

Nope frank I have to wait until Monday at 430.. ahhhh the worst weekend ever. But atleast shogun won. Any ufc fans. I can't wait until I get it. My vroom case came in so yeah. I'm goung gear it up before starting it.

New topic: do you think they will come out with N2? What new hardware and features do you want on it

that sucks you have to wait. i love ufc but did not watch i was afraid it was gonna be another boring match. but the 29th im gonna be glued to the tv watching best fight card in ahwile i can't wait. Im sure the n2 will come out probally next year but i have no clue what to expect it to have since i have not gotten my n1 yet

Quote Originally Posted by rje View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SENTY View Post
    cool! get yourself a case and screen protector ordered
    The Nexus One is the one device out there that doesn't require a case and a screen protector. It's indestructible in terms of scratches and blemishes. Unnecessary expense.
    The Nexus One does scratch, both on the finish and on the screen. And especially if dropped on the floor or asphlat or something hard like that.

I got my nexus and I'm loving it

thats good i have 8 more days till i order mine and 9 till i get it i can't wait

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links