i just bought the nexus one and when will i recieve the phonei

This is a discussion on i just bought the nexus one and when will i recieve the phonei within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Yeah I bought it 2:56 and it hasn't shipped. I chose overnight shipping should I get it on may 7th...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: i just bought the nexus one and when will i recieve the phonei

Talking i just bought the nexus one and when will i recieve the phonei

Yeah I bought it 2:56 and it hasn't shipped. I chose overnight shipping should I get it on may 7th

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

cool! get yourself a case and screen protector ordered

Yeah I will. So I ordered it Thursday may 6th at 2:56 with overnight shipping. But it hasn't shipped yet. Will I get it Friday may 7th? And I'm in az if that helps

well im in the uk but they all come straight from google and very fast, id guess Saturday morning but its a guess. you wont be dissapointed infact i think youll be amazed by it..

Quote Originally Posted by SENTY View Post
    well im in the uk but they all come straight from google and very fast, id guess Saturday morning but its a guess. you wont be dissapointed infact i think youll be amazed by it..
    Hopefully I get it tomarrow can't stand moto cliq. I ordered a vroom case from case mate. What kind of case do you havw

Quote Originally Posted by Nexuso View Post
    Yeah I bought it 2:56 and it hasn't shipped. I chose overnight shipping should I get it on may 7th
    The next 24 hours are gonna be the longest you will ever experience of your adult life...

It comes with a sock type and I bought a leather flip type none are ideal so I'm still looking for the ideal one
    Let me know what yours is like

Your order was placed very close to the cutoff time for same-day shipping; which I believe is 3PM. IF your order made it in in time, you'll have it Friday the 7th. If not, you probably won't get it until Monday the 10th.

My fingers are crossed for ya!

L
    Quote Originally Posted by WERA689 View Post
    Your order was placed very close to the cutoff time for same-day shipping; which I believe is 3PM. IF your order made it in in time, you'll have it Friday the 7th. If not, you probably won't get it until Monday the 10th.

I hope. My status says that the place received my order 2:56 and. I haven't gotten any track number yet. Maybe they just didn't update my status

Quote Originally Posted by WERA689 View Post

That would be torture to have to wait till Monday.
    Come here little sheep; I have a nice juicy apple for you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nexus One: Locked and Rooted
    ROM: CM7

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links