picture problem...

This is a discussion on picture problem... within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; took my sim card and put in the n1.....how do i get to it to find the pics on it? weird thing is, when i ...

Thread: picture problem...

picture problem...

took my sim card and put in the n1.....how do i get to it to find the pics on it?

weird thing is, when i open gallery the phone says nothig there, but when i go to set wallpapers and then to gallery it shows 3 pictures i took with the phone.....

so where are the pics on my sim card and can i make a shortcut to them?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I didnt know you could save pics on a sim card...
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

Pics are stored on the SD card, not the sim card.

Quote Originally Posted by king244 View Post
    took my sim card and put in the n1.....how do i get to it to find the pics on it?

weird thing is, when i open gallery the phone says nothig there, but when i go to set wallpapers and then to gallery it shows 3 pictures i took with the phone.....

so where are the pics on my sim card and can i make a shortcut to them?
    I think you mean your "SD card" and not SIM? If you just put the SD card in, the gallery may not have had enough time to scan through everything on it to locate the pictures. By the time you went to wallpapers they began to show up so the next time you went to gallery, there they were. At least that is what I think may have happened. Usually the problem with the gallery is it finds too many pictures (such as icons from some apps) and you have to go back through the card and hide those you don't want in the gallery.

On my card I have pictures in several folders, such as "camera," "DCIM," etc. so you might start there. Or, if you know the name of one of the pictures you do see now, you can use the menu/info to get its location and most likely your other pics are there.

my bad....i mean sd card

anyway, cant find any pics on it....luckily i have them all on my desktop.....also, for music i made a folder called music and put all songs in there...should i make a pictures folder and do the same with pics?

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links