Android 2.2 is coming. What features do you want?

This is a discussion on Android 2.2 is coming. What features do you want? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Although I haven't turned on my Nexus yet (still doing the initial charge )... I've been spamming google search with "Nexus one" and now all ...

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Android 2.2 is coming. What features do you want?

Although I haven't turned on my Nexus yet (still doing the initial charge)... I've been spamming google search with "Nexus one" and now all my search results are purple XD

So here's my wish list:
    * Ability to change the notification bar colour (I would like black more than white)
    * Ability to install apps onto SD card
    * Better camera app (Like the desire one!)
    * User defined Trackball notifications with any colour for any app
    * Optimize everything for better battery life

I can't think of much more, I do notice most of this can be achieved by rooting and installing a ROM... But I don't want to do all that yet, since its new. Should make it default!

Quote Originally Posted by FC1032 View Post
    Although I haven't turned on my Nexus yet (still doing the initial charge)... I've been spamming google search with "Nexus one" and now all my search results are purple XD

So here's my wish list:
    * Ability to change the notification bar colour (I would like black more than white)
    * Ability to install apps onto SD card
    * Better camera app (Like the desire one!)
    * User defined Trackball notifications with any colour for any app
    * Optimize everything for better battery life

I can't think of much more, I do notice most of this can be achieved by rooting and installing a ROM... But I don't want to do all that yet, since its new. Should make it default!
    your a root away from your entire list being granted
    Nexus One and luvin it
    Rooted 5/6/2010
    Enomther 2.10.1 Froyo Release

*FM radio transmitter (if theres an FM radio there anyways)
    *trackball colors
    *swipe left to go back/home? most apps dont use swipe left/right... should be more uses for that at least for some apps
    *more optimized OS... 1ghz snapdragon can smoothen out more animations for sure
    *better music player
    *better RSS reader that syncs with google reader
    *customizable pop up sms (i know theres an app for that) but most phones do this now... i want to see how android implements this natively
    *really dont care about flash... im with steve jobs with this one... but id love to see it while we are in transition to html 5
    *android paid market to us foreigners... i have a google checkout account/paypal account and do transactions over the internet all the time... but no access to the paid apps??? why?

@dimmakherbs

Yea, I'll hold onto what I have atm to see if there is anything wrong hardware wise. Then we'll move onto rooting and installing a desire rom =D

Music Player with Equalize!
    That will be really nice for everyone

It's very impotent for high-end headphone or earphone to adjust and enhance to bring out the sound quality of the phones...

I want the follwing changes

1)All the application in 2.1 are not supporting multitouch like weather and news application there is no way to zoom the text in this and it also needs better integration with browser

2) Most awaiting feature is better way for text selection copying in browser and all application

3)A key board with better layout. Present layout looks good but difficult to use it's better to decrease the vertical space inside the button t make buttons look like a bit like square there is an app in the market to do that but it does not have built keyboard flexibility.

4)there should be a way to put optional password authentication for some some apps like market gmail....etc.

bluetooth voice dialing!

I've had it on all my phones for the last xx years and miss the facility of pressing a button on my bluetooth headset, saying a name and the phone dials it!

i would be 100% happy if they just fixed issues the phone has... like the screen, texting(if its software and not network) unlock/lock button (again if its software and not hardware)

Quote Originally Posted by Sophia View Post
    I would like to see the choice to install apps internally or on the SD card.
    Me too... would really love it!

I would like to be able to force 3G without doing the dialing thing. The Cliq XT has a selection in the settings, 2G, 3G, or Automatic. Why can't we get that?

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links