Android 2.2 is coming. What features do you want?

This is a discussion on Android 2.2 is coming. What features do you want? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; I have to say it would be pretty awesome if 2.2 could replace the speaker. Though I think that somehow that would defy the laws ...

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Android 2.2 is coming. What features do you want?

I have to say it would be pretty awesome if 2.2 could replace the speaker. Though I think that somehow that would defy the laws of physics....

Laws were meant to be broken...

Flash, obviously. But that's "conformed?".

Anyway, I would like the Gallery to have the option to organize by name, why they force you to do it by date is beyond me. I've been searching for a replacement picture viewing app that can do this but to no avail.

The Web Browser should let you make folders on the bookmarks.

You can store apps on the SD card (commonly requested).

N1 can detect "invisible" Wi-fi signals.

I love my N1 but it's missing some basic features the iPhone has.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkKirby View Post
    The Web Browser should let you make folders on the bookmarks.
    Yeah thats a goodie. +1 on that. Lack of bookmark organisation capabilty in the default browser is a PITA

Quote Originally Posted by logger View Post
    I would like the BT to automatically reconnect to any previously paired devices when they come back in range.

Sent from my Nexus one using T@p@t@lk
    i believe this is a problem with your other device not the N1. I say this because my phone automatically with my car when I get in it. However, the car is the only one of the 5 bluetooth connections I have that automatically connects and Im glad, i wouldn't want it to automatically connect anywhere else.
    Nexus One and luvin it
    Rooted 5/6/2010
    Enomther 2.10.1 Froyo Release

Quote Originally Posted by dimmakherbs View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by logger View Post
    I would like the BT to automatically reconnect to any previously paired devices when they come back in range.

Sent from my Nexus one using T@p@t@lk
    i believe this is a problem with your other device not the N1. I say this because my phone automatically with my car when I get in it.
    You could be right, ...My other 2 devices are the Google Nexus Car Dock and the Google Nexus Desk Dock! Perhaps Google have decided to block auto connect to them due to their connector pins. Shame it is not a user option though.
    Quote Originally Posted by dimmakherbs View Post
    However, the car is the only one of the 5 bluetooth connections I have that automatically connects and Im glad, i wouldn't want it to automatically connect anywhere else.
    Why not automatically pair to any devices you have previously given it permission to permanently pair to? Lets say you have your desk dock set up in your lounge room and you use it to stream music to your stereo. Why not have it auto-connect when in range.

I hope they don't have change the speaker, maybe it can be fixed with a firmware hope it's a software problem make it more bass less treble

Quote Originally Posted by acabbie View Post
    bluetooth voice dialing!

I've had it on all my phones for the last xx years and miss the facility of pressing a button on my bluetooth headset, saying a name and the phone dials it!
    +1... this is a major complaint and the biggest flaw IMO. Its unbelievable that a few of this quality/price doesn't allow Bluetooth voice dialing.

Had I known there was no bt dialing, I probably would not have bought the phone.
    Ron Paul is correct.

they need to do contacts like the blackberry. start typing in a contact's name and then it shows a list of choices. i dont like the scroll and gesture search is ok, but it's better to do it in the home screen

Quote Originally Posted by deel View Post
    they need to do contacts like the blackberry. start typing in a contact's name and then it shows a list of choices. i dont like the scroll and gesture search is ok, but it's better to do it in the home screen
    On the home screen, tap the search soft-key - a search box and keyboard appear - begin typing the name of a contact, and it shows up in the list...

I definitely want a longer battery life as my # 1 feature.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links