Android 2.2 is coming. What features do you want?

This is a discussion on Android 2.2 is coming. What features do you want? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Originally Posted by Bullnose I would like in gmail to be able to just swipe the account name at the top and it would scroll ...

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Android 2.2 is coming. What features do you want?

Quote Originally Posted by Bullnose View Post
    I would like in gmail to be able to just swipe the account name at the top and it would scroll over to your next accounts inbox. I find it a pain to have to go to menu -> accounts -> select the account to go through my inboxes.

I guess this is probably not in the Froyo release but I would love to see this update to the Gmail app.
    It's "kinda/sorta" there ... when viewing your emails, at the top bar of gmail where you see your email name, that is now a drop-down that you can tap on to quickly switch accounts.

Quote Originally Posted by Maris View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullnose View Post
    I would like in gmail to be able to just swipe the account name at the top and it would scroll over to your next accounts inbox. I find it a pain to have to go to menu -> accounts -> select the account to go through my inboxes.

I guess this is probably not in the Froyo release but I would love to see this update to the Gmail app.
    It's "kinda/sorta" there ... when viewing your emails, at the top bar of gmail where you see your email name, that is now a drop-down that you can tap on to quickly switch accounts.
    Thank You Maris! I did not know it could do that. Awesome, I learned something new today.

Close enough. The swipe would be sexier but this is great. I am really looking forward to the OTA Froyo update now. Thanks for the info!

Quote Originally Posted by windmill360 View Post
    5) Slight changes to the UI for the camera. That little tab is sometimes hard to swipe open and sometimes I miss the 'take picture' button. I know you can use the trackball as well but I'd rather have easy functionality on both.
    I don't know why I never thought about pressing the trackball while in camera mode. I had such a hard time pressing the on-screen shutter button when trying to take self photos.

Thanks for the tip!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links