Exchanged N1 & marketplace

This is a discussion on Exchanged N1 & marketplace within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; I am receiving a new N1 in a few days. I sent my first one back. Will I be able to redownload all the app ...

Thread: Exchanged N1 & marketplace

Exchanged N1 & marketplace

I am receiving a new N1 in a few days. I sent my first one back. Will I be able to redownload all the app i purchased from Marketplace to the new phone? If so, how does Marketplace regognize me or my new phone as being mine?

I hope I do not have to repurchased everything I bought.

2. is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

14 times
    When you put your Gmail address into the phone it will sync up all your contacts and your paid apps can be redownloaded for Free from the market.

There is already a thread on this topic. Please try the search button before posting
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

One other user mentioned that the first time you return to the market, the download screen will show ALL the apps you have downloaded so you can get them back. After that, those other non-paid apps will disappear (unless you downloaded them again).

Apps will be downloaded automatically, but if you go to the market it will stop downloading because it assumes your want to install them manually.

I learn this the hard way. I went to see if all my apps were install automatically and ended up stopping the process and I did the mistake of going back to the market home page thus erasing the memory of my previous downloads, when I check a couple of hour later I notice only a few apps were download and had to search for my apps again one by one.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links