My Nexus one cost me 1600$!

This is a discussion on My Nexus one cost me 1600$! within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; You gotta call again, if they haven't sent you your money bank they won't usless you get nasty with them. Call HTC and demand to ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My Nexus one cost me 1600$!

You gotta call again, if they haven't sent you your money bank they won't usless you get nasty with them. Call HTC and demand to speak with a manager, if the manager can't help you, demand a supervisor, heck keep asking for someone higher up even if you gotta speak with God Himself. I know you probably have done it but there's someone there that can help you...don't take their crap about it being the banks fault...get something in writing if they say they are sending a refund. I sorry you're going through this, man.
    Come here little sheep; I have a nice juicy apple for you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nexus One: Locked and Rooted
    ROM: CM7

to echo iPS^^^, ask them for a detailed account from thier end of the transaction on paper - not email. At least if it really is the bank's fault that will help when you goto them.
    Rooted Nexus One

I honestly didn't think it would take this long. Like iphoneslayer said, start getting nasty with them. keep asking for higher ups

Quote Originally Posted by paperclipchevy View Post
    It's been a month since HTC put a hold of a 1000 dollars on my account. I gave up on calling they or my bank weeks ago, still waiting.
    I'm confused. 'Put a hold' is not the same as charging your account. Are you indicating your were CHARGED?

Quote Originally Posted by paperclipchevy View Post
    It's been a month since HTC put a hold of a 1000 dollars on my account. I gave up on calling they or my bank weeks ago, still waiting.
    This really is too much. Personally I would be sitting in the bank or moving my account. There are too many credit unions and banks needing accounts right now to put up with this.

I guess we were a little to over the edge at thinking you were losing your cool earlier.
    :nexusx: If I had a way to help you I would.

AT&T ne:nexusx:us S on AT&T
    AT&T ne:nexusx:us one on Taiwan Mobile [Missing in Taipei]
    Archos 70 with UrukDroid

Do one of those "Dispute the charge" actions. It might throw the whole scenario into a different department at the bank which will do something. They usually respond quickly to disputed charges (at least my bank does) and remove any charges during the dispute period.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links