Bluetooth and car unit question

This is a discussion on Bluetooth and car unit question within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; i have a pioneer head unit....if i dial from the pioneer touchscreen the call works as it should through my stereo...if i dial from my ...

Thread: Bluetooth and car unit question

Bluetooth and car unit question

i have a pioneer head unit....if i dial from the pioneer touchscreen the call works as it should through my stereo...if i dial from my phone it doesnt always work......i think if the phone has been asleep that is what is causing the problem...?
    anyone have this issue?
    is there a way to stop the phone from going asleep?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by king244 View Post
    i have a pioneer head unit....if i dial from the pioneer touchscreen the call works as it should through my stereo...if i dial from my phone it doesnt always work......i think if the phone has been asleep that is what is causing the problem...?
    anyone have this issue?
    use a profile app to not have the phone sleep when connected to your blutooth
    Nexus One and luvin it
    Rooted 5/6/2010
    Enomther 2.10.1 Froyo Release

Quote Originally Posted by dimmakherbs View Post
    anyone have this issue?
    use a profile app to not have the phone sleep when connected to your blutooth
    great info....but im a noob with the n1.....what profile app, and how...?
    thanks again

ok, got it and was setting it up when i made a mistake, but cant find out how to delete or rename that profile?

ok, so if i dial out using the car touchscreen bluetooth works fine, if i dial out using phone it stays with the phone, doesnt come through head unit?

ok, so if i dial out using the car touchscreen bluetooth works fine, if i dial out using phone it stays with the phone, doesnt come through head unit?
    both your phone and N1 should have apps to choose having voice and media stream seperately, you probably need to set one of those correctly
    Nexus One and luvin it
    Rooted 5/6/2010

Quote Originally Posted by dimmakherbs View Post
    both your phone and N1 should have apps to choose having voice and media stream seperately, you probably need to set one of those correctly
    my phone is the n1
    and i dont think there are settings for that

i meant your phone and headunit have settings to use phone and/or media.

and yes they do exist.

go to your bluetooth settings and find your pair with HU and longpress to get to options and see if both phone and media are checked.
    Your headunit more than likely has the same option to be on phone and/or media, my last 3 did
    Nexus One and luvin it
    Rooted 5/6/2010

whoa!
    i dont think i have choices on the pioneer, but i found it on the phone.....both the phone and media choices are checked.....is that what it should be, or no?

also, which profile app would you recommend, if i still need one?

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links