Is It Possible to Simultaneously Connect Two Bluetooth Headphones?

This is a discussion on Is It Possible to Simultaneously Connect Two Bluetooth Headphones? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; You can receive sound though both bluetooth headsets at once with the use of 2 adapters. How To Connect Two Bluetooth Headphones Simultaneously...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Is It Possible to Simultaneously Connect Two Bluetooth Headphones?

You can receive sound though both bluetooth headsets at once with the use of 2 adapters.

How To Connect Two Bluetooth Headphones Simultaneously

BumpX

Quote Originally Posted by shizane101 View Post
    Is it possible to connect 2 bluetooth heaphones simultaneously to one device? I've tried doing a Google search, but either no one has asked this question, or I'm not searching using the right terms. I ask because my wife and I both have bluetooth headphones. When we want to watch a movie, we can't connect both headphones at the same time. Any one have any ideas? Maybe an app can fix it?
    Just bumping this post as I see a lot of us have. Perhaps a local WIFI network (with password) would work > connect all the WIFI headsets to the same device, and software would have to be implemented to split the streaming audio, assuming that the default audio output is one device.. it would have to use 2 ports instead of one, I'm assuming.
    In reply to the latest post, what exactly is wrong with the Bluetooth 3.0 protocol?

See, I knew other people found this to be a problem.

I appreciate the couple of band aid fixes that were suggested. Nice thinking outside the box! Still, it would be nice if this gets fixed sooner rather than later with a BT version.

So I've been following this thread and I have a different twist on this problem.
    Is it possible to hook up 2 headphones and speakers together sort of like full duplex walkie-talkies? I'm thinking 2 bluetooth headphones can not be hooked up to one phone but maybe adding one of these JayBird uSport Bluetooth Adapter for 3.5mm Devices.
    The thing would be you probably need an app to make the two talk to each other. Or if there is a way to get 2 headphone/mic combo's connected with a splitter to comunicate with each other.
    My use case is two people talking to each other on a motorcycle or in a car with helmets on.
    Last edited by cali; 04-21-2015 at 06:50 PM. Reason: Removed External Link

Cool In a word - YES

I've just bought a BTI002 Bluetooth Audio Dongle and two Sport Series R7 bluetooth headphones. Both sets of headphones work well together with the Dongle.

Hope this helps.

together?

So you can comunicate between the two headphones with this setup? Do you need to run an app in between? I get that you can pair 2 of them to the phone but normally you can't talk between the two.

Cool

The dongle is transmitting to the two headphones. My need is for 2 people to listen to music/tv etc from the same source. This is working very satisfactorily.

I haven't tried any inter-headphone communication.

Try these links ->>>
    http://www.helmet-guide.com/bluetoot...e-helmets.html
    http://www.starcom1.com/
    http://www.cardosystems.com/

I wanted to bump this thread as i am looking for the same thing from some time ... Please let me know that will the following device work for 2-3 bluetooth earphones at one time..? Ill be glad if someone could be helpful ...
    Regards
    Last edited by cali; 04-21-2015 at 06:57 PM. Reason: Removed External Link

YES for 2 sets, I only have 2

It certainly works with two bluetooth headphones. It is the one I have and I use 2 BTS-PHF38 headphones with it. Remember to have a multisocket usb charger!!!

Quote Originally Posted by btcolink View Post
    It certainly works with two bluetooth headphones. It is the one I have and I use 2 BTS-PHF38 headphones with it. Remember to have a multisocket usb charger!!!
    The supplier at the ebay said that only one can work at a time ... Well,you are using it so ill go with you,here are the bluetooth earphones that i am willing to use ,,, what do you think,will they work..?
    Last edited by cali; 04-21-2015 at 06:57 PM. Reason: Removed External Link

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links