Is It Possible to Simultaneously Connect Two Bluetooth Headphones?

This is a discussion on Is It Possible to Simultaneously Connect Two Bluetooth Headphones? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; And secondly please let me know that how would the transmitter search the bluetooth earphones..? Will earphones search the transmitter or the transmitter will auto ...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Is It Possible to Simultaneously Connect Two Bluetooth Headphones?

And secondly please let me know that how would the transmitter search the bluetooth earphones..? Will earphones search the transmitter or the transmitter will auto search the earphones..?

Cool

Cannot see why not. But the only way is to pay and play! I use mine camping so the tv doesn't disturb nearby campers. They work very well.

Wink

AND to your "secondly"... I turn the tx on and then turn each headphone on separately until it connects...

ok mate thanks for the info,ill buy the transmitter and earphones and will update that how do they work

Office use of bluetooth

Hi All,
    My scenario is similar as I need to have a number of reps in the one room who need to be able to answer a single mobile phone with their own headset.
    I understand the one at a time scenario with Bluetooth but is there a mobile phone that can handle having numerous headsets paired ready to answer when it rings?

Expensive Solution

SMS Audio makes bluetooth headphones that are able to pair up to 4 to the same source. They are $399 per headphone on the SMS site, but Costco has them at 2 for $499
    SMS AUDIO

Less Expensive solutions

I have a Samsung HS 3000 bluetooth headset adapter ( [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Samsung-Stereo-Clip-On-Bluetooth-Headset/dp/B0057WWK5E"]Amazon.com: Samsung Stereo Clip-On Bluetooth Headset for Samsung HS3000 - Retail Packaging - Black: Cell Phones & Accessories[/ame] ) I plugged in a iLuv headphone splitter [ame]http://www.amazon.com/iLuv-Splitter-Adapter-Dual-Control/dp/B005VBY0OA/ref=sr_1_1?s=mobile&ie=UTF8&qid=1348215474&sr=1-1&keywords=iLuv+splitter[/ame] into the HS3000 and I have two pairs of headphones producing stereo sound each with it's own volume control. This works great on a plane as you don't have to have a cord connected to the iPad, just place the bluetooth adapter somewhere between the two people listening. This seems to work with plain headphones, and those with their own volume and phone controls. It does require corded headphones from the HS3000. There is also this option which I haven't tried. [ame="http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004I408OW?_encoding=UTF8&camp=15041&creative=3735 01&linkCode=as3&tag=mortgaaccelem-20"]Amazon.com: KOKKIA i10 (Luxurious Black) MULTI-STREAM Tiny Bluetooth iPod transmitter splitter for iPod/iPhone/iPad/iTouch, stereo multi-stream (2 Receivers can enjoy 1 iDevice), with true Apple authentication. Remote Controls and Local iPod/iPhone/i[/ame]

2 bluetooth headset receivers from one source (phone)

Hello everyone,... well i was brought to this forum with a google search because i too am having the same problem and im glad ive come across this discussion and would be gratefull to anyone who can shed any light on this who has purchased any products that solves this problem.

Now my problem is that iam a long distance runner/jogger and use my sony erricson x10 with the app cardiotrainer which monitors my speed, distance via gps ect.
    Now i already have a wireless bluetooth sony headset which works ok but now what i need is to connect another at the same time so my partner who runs with me can share my music tracks and also the vital information that is being broadcasted from the app on my phone,.... also if any products do work are there any headsets that would be water/splash proof?

Would be gratefull for any info and would help us out quite alot.

Tek

Bluetooth Splitter/Dual stream stereo audio A2DP

Two hardware solutions are:

BTSPLITTER35 - Dual Stream Bluetooth Audio Transmitter. It will stream the same audio source to both headsets simultaneously.

SENA SM10 - the dual streaming feature of SM10, both you and your passenger may listen to the same music or radio at the same time by using Bluetooth headsets in the market

I have two stereo speakers and have bought two mains powered stereo amps (Muse from AliExpress) for them - one for each speaker. I have then bought a stereo A2DP bluetooth receiver (BTR006 type/based) for each speaker from ebay. This makes each speaker 'wireless' - each speaker only needs to be plugged into mains power. The right speaker is connected to the right channel from the right BTR006 and vice versa for the left speaker. I then pair the two BTR006's to the dual stream transmitting device.

I then would like to ideally transmit BT A2DP stereo from either my Laptop running a DJ program like NI Traktor or my Galaxy Nexus Android phone.
    Unfortunately neither of the latter will do dual stream bluetooth A2DP audio streaming???
    This can be sorted by using either of the above BT hardware TX solutions.
    Hope this helps - and hope the OS vendors will build this functionality in soon!
    Cheers
    Tek

PS commecial speakers like what I am implementing are:
    Alto ts112w
    ACTIVE 800 WATT 2-WAY 12'' LOUDSPEAKER WITH WIRELESS CONNECTIVITY
    Built-in Bluetooth® A2DP wireless technology*
    Stream audio wirelessly from iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, Android devices and more
    Stream stereo signal, left and right, to separate speakers—no cables required

Lightbulb

Hi, I am bishwo, I have successfully connected 2 stereo bluetooth headset at once by using software Bluesoleil.
    just installed the software and paired 2 bluetooh headset and connected. no any problems now. before I am also thinking that it won't happen. after large number of trials I have done it. I have also tried 2 bluetooth dongle at once thinking it would help. but single bluetooth dongle is enough to connect 2 headset at once and both sounding ok.
    Contact me by PM.
    Last edited by UltraDroid; 04-10-2013 at 12:56 AM. Reason: Removed personal email address from post

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Ads