bored of your nexus one?

This is a discussion on bored of your nexus one? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; next day deliver is good for you if you are in the US....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: bored of your nexus one?

next day deliver is good for you if you are in the US.

I won't say I couldnt live without, but it would be miserable for me. I have ran through all the emotions ever possible with an inanimate object (ashamed to admit LOL). Excitement (about the release), giddiness (waiting on the delivery), wonderment( exploring and customizing), disappointment(after the announcement of AT & T version), resentment( having T-Mobile EDGE only service), and then rooted and in love again(too busy trying out new things to whine about any shortcomings).
    LOL
    CM7.0.3
    Overclocked 1113

Quote Originally Posted by flow View Post
    next day deliver is good for you if you are in the US.

probably only if you order early in the morning. i ordered on a thursday evening and it didnt arrive until monday b/c it takes 1 day to process and fedex doesnt deliver on saturday

i finally got enough money to buy one!! i have a trick up my sleeve to get it for 179, so ill try that first. ill inform all of you when and if it works...

I know how you feel =)...

My previous phone (Nokia 5800) died on me once, it wouldn't charge or turn on. Since it was my first "smartphone", I was DEVASTATED having to use a dumb phone... I was very impressed with my old dumb phones battery life though.

It is only when your primary smart phone is not with you, you notice how much you actually use your phone.

I would CRY if I had to use ANY of my older phones... I'm stuck to my Nexus.

Hope you find a Nexus soon =) I've been following your threads a bit!

Quote Originally Posted by FC1032 View Post
    I know how you feel =)...

My previous phone (Nokia 5800) died on me once, it wouldn't charge or turn on. Since it was my first "smartphone", I was DEVASTATED having to use a dumb phone... I was very impressed with my old dumb phones battery life though.

It is only when your primary smart phone is not with you, you notice how much you actually use your phone.

I would CRY if I had to use ANY of my older phones... I'm stuck to my Nexus.

Hope you find a Nexus soon =) I've been following your threads a bit!
    i got my old one back! hehe. the unlock button is completely useless.. but i use "no lock" and it works great. its soo bad i cant even lock it anymore and i cant use it to turn it off so i have to take the battery out if i want to shut it off, not sure if thats a good thing, so i do it when i absolutely have to.

Congrats =)

What did it cost you? Your left nut and $300?

I love my N1 and will never be bored with it. the only way I would get rid of it is if and when thee nexus 2 comes out. Lets go Google I am so dam ready for FroYo...

I've bought my N1, with the idea that it is first and foremost a phone/communication device, not a source of entertainment, and certainly not so large a source of entertainment that I would get bored of it.

Buy it, touch it, use it,
    charge it,
    app it, mod it, root it, format it...technologic

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links