Stock froyo or CM-Froyo??

This is a discussion on Stock froyo or CM-Froyo?? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; I am in a rural area(= sucky T-mobile)99% of the time so if it hadnt been for rooting with Cyanogen, I wouldnt nearly be as ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Stock froyo or CM-Froyo??

I am in a rural area(= sucky T-mobile)99% of the time so if it hadnt been for rooting with Cyanogen, I wouldnt nearly be as entertained and satisfied with my N1 so I will definately be going with CM just to show support for something that was free and greatly appreciated. I have been able to work from home anywhere in the house with wifi tethering and that was a big plus as my kids have taken over my desktop at home LOL
    CM7.0.3
    Overclocked 1113

I'm gonna bounce from CM to CM.

Quote Originally Posted by keyplyr View Post
    The reason I keep my phone stock - I'd rather depend on Google to get my updates than independent ROM developers whom I've only briefly read about in a couple forums. I don't know these guys. What happens to my phone if they disappear?
    Chances are your phone will still be there

All joking aside, and I know I have said it many times, rooting and trying out another ROM does not prevent one from going back to stock. So if these guys disappear (highly unlikely, have you seen the size of their modding communities?) and stock gets ahead of them, you can always go back and get all the goodies from Google again.

One little disclaimer: I am not sure if you'd still get AUTOMATIC updates after rooting, but it is ever so easy to download it and flash manually. If I can do it, anybody can
    My sigs keep getting

Quote Originally Posted by Zindol View Post
    I'm gonna bounce from CM to CM.
    me too.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links