Release Date

This is a discussion on Release Date within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Anybody know the release date for 2.2 it looks great GO SOONERS...

Thread: Release Date

Talking Release Date

Anybody know the release date for 2.2 it looks great

GO SOONERS

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

May 19th is when they'll intro it. I think that's when they expect to release it. Hopefully soon sooner.
    Come here little sheep; I have a nice juicy apple for you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nexus One: Locked and Rooted
    ROM: CM7

i pray its on the 19th, i cant wait!! try saying FROYO 10 times rapidly!!!! FROYO FROYO FROYO FROYO FROYO!!

Quote Originally Posted by wondermixx View Post
    i pray its on the 19th, i cant wait!! try saying FROYO 10 times rapidly!!!! FROYO FROYO FROYO FROYO FROYO!!
    and same time have one! (actual frozen yogurt)
    I love froyo!

It's funny to say it "looks great" when we really don't know for sure what in there.

I'm very anxious myself. I'm hopeful that there will tons of cool stuff in there.......

Come on baby!!!!

i've been through too many ota's to get excited anymore. the one i was most anxious about was donut. we didn't even have a video player before that
    If I had to name my greatest strength, I guess it would be my humility. Greatest weakness, it's possible that I'm a little too awesome.

I have read great stuff about this forthcoming 2.2 Froyo. Does it help in the way of improving the functionality of the phone like the inconsistent keypad & other minor niggles you have on the phone now which are SW related issues. Thank you & have a nice day!!!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links