Uploading of photo taken w/ a n1 directly into facebook

This is a discussion on Uploading of photo taken w/ a n1 directly into facebook within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Hi there, Is it possible to upload a photo taken with a N1 directly into the facebook? Thanks. for all your replies....

Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Uploading of photo taken w/ a n1 directly into facebook

  1. #1
    Member dlff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    70

    Uploading of photo taken w/ a n1 directly into facebook

    Hi there,
    Is it possible to upload a photo taken with a N1 directly into the facebook?
    Thanks. for all your replies.

  2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

  3. #2
    Super Moderator sliceburgslim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    66
    Thanked
    14 times
    Look in the FB app in the news feeds to the left of where you type in your status, there is a camera button. Push that and ya good to go.
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

    [ROM] CM11 Nightlies

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    [TABLET] Nexus 7

    [ROM] CM11 Nightlies

  4. #3
    Senior Member Fuse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    617
    when in the picture in the gallery hit Menu -> Share -> Facebook

    Walla.
    Rooted Nexus One

  5. #4
    Junior Member bronzee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    12
    or right after you take the picture, press on the thumbnail. then menu>share.

  6. #5
    Junior Member Marcquito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuse View Post
    when in the picture in the gallery hit Menu -> Share -> Facebook

    Walla.
    You mean... voilą!

  7. #6
    Android Addict alphawave7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    609
    Thanked
    62 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcquito View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuse View Post
    when in the picture in the gallery hit Menu -> Share -> Facebook

    Walla.
    You mean... voilą!
    That's the French version, English is 'Walla'. :rofl3:

  8. #7
    Senior Member FlyingsCool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    369
    There's a cool app for this - bff

  9. #8
    Member 1.21 Jiggawatts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    50
    When I go to the facebook app and select to take a photo, the picture on facebook comes out really small, like a thumbnail size. So I'd rather go to the camera, take a photo, then share via facebook b/c it actually comes out full sized.

    Does that happen to you guys?

  10. #9
    Senior Member bud760's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    152
    Quote Originally Posted by 1.21 Jiggawatts View Post
    When I go to the facebook app and select to take a photo, the picture on facebook comes out really small, like a thumbnail size. So I'd rather go to the camera, take a photo, then share via facebook b/c it actually comes out full sized.

    Does that happen to you guys?
    yes
    Quote Originally Posted by Yadao View Post
    Anything with an i in the front of it from Apple is not for me.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Android Forum