i have an idea...

This is a discussion on i have an idea... within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; not sure if this is the right section, if not please feel free to move it. i have an idea on how to get the ...

Thread: i have an idea...

i have an idea...

not sure if this is the right section, if not please feel free to move it.

i have an idea on how to get the n1 for 179 if your already with t-mobile...
    have someone, family or friend, get a new phone from google for the 179 price... once they have everything set up and the phone in hand, have them call t-mobile and have them do a "change of responsibility." have them change the bill to your name...
    this is for the people who dont have the credit needed for it (like me) lol.
    will it work?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by ILoveMyNeXus1 View Post
    not sure if this is the right section, if not please feel free to move it.

i have an idea on how to get the n1 for 179 if your already with t-mobile...
    have someone, family or friend, get a new phone from google for the 179 price... once they have everything set up and the phone in hand, have them call t-mobile and have them do a "change of responsibility." have them change the bill to your name...
    this is for the people who dont have the credit needed for it (like me) lol.
    will it work?
    Doubt it...they'll do a credit check during the 'change of responsibility'...that's indeed why there's a delay in processing, and not done online, for instance.

i tried once, and they said i could, they even asked me if i wanted to keep the current plan and i said "no i want to do one without contract" and they said "okay, but your gonna have to pay the first month upfront". i didnt have money in my debit card so i didnt do it... then i got lazy and didnt call.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links