Why I feel Nexus One is much more superior than Droid Incredible

This is a discussion on Why I feel Nexus One is much more superior than Droid Incredible within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Originally Posted by alphawave7 Originally Posted by ezeddiekun Originally Posted by Backnblack Not being in VZW is a major minus IMHO for the N1 Sent ...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Why I feel Nexus One is much more superior than Droid Incredible

Quote Originally Posted by alphawave7 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ezeddiekun View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Backnblack View Post
    Not being in VZW is a major minus IMHO for the N1

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk
    Not being in Verizon is a major plus. Ill take +HSPA over EV-DO anyday sir. :rofl3:
    Yep...this! It's kinda nice to be able to talk and surf at the same time, too...

You just need to be good at talking or texting/surfing at the same time our you tend to piss off whomever you're talking to.

Quote Originally Posted by mightytalldude View Post

Not being in Verizon is a major plus. Ill take +HSPA over EV-DO anyday sir. :rofl3:
    Yep...this! It's kinda nice to be able to talk and surf at the same time, too...

You just need to be good at talking or texting/surfing at the same time our you tend to piss off whomever you're talking to.
    Actually, they get pissed waiting on the info I'm searching for...we BOTH want the results while we wait. VZN? Fuhgedda...

Quote Originally Posted by mightytalldude View Post

Thats not really hard lol
    Froyo 2.2 Stock
    RA-nexus-v1.7.0
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thank you...I love my nexus one...I'm tired of hearing the crap about how HTC incredible is better than Nexus one.

The simple fact of being supported by Google rather than a carrier which has no reason to push updates is the deciding factor for me. I'll take Froyo when is comes on on the Nexus please. Incredible owners, I'll let you know how great its while you wait 6 months. By that time another great Android phone will be out.

Wow, such animosity. I would have bought the N1 if Verizon had released it.

They didn't.

Where I live Verizon is the only good option. Makes things pretty freakin' simple. The idea of my benighted armpit of America getting high-speed service from ANY provider in the near future is ROFLOLMAO-worthy. All I will say is: working touchscreen.

Well I made this thread to boost the confidence of Nexus One owners. All around the net you always find these Nexus One vs Incredible threads and always the Incredible wins. Everyone always look at the hardware specs and automatically judges the results based on only that. The truth is kinda hidden from consumers who do not know much about the cell-phone industry.
    Froyo 2.2 Stock
    RA-nexus-v1.7.0
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

N1 has body parts of aluminum for a strong and sleek design.
    DI has a body of plastic like all the other phones out there

N1 has built in 3 gold sensors for their docks
    DI , their docks will need a USB sensor to operate such features.
    Show me a phone with better features in their desk and car docks? Regardless if you didn't get them because you didnt' want to pay for their features.

As far as the Verizon network. Lets be honest, you could care less about Verizon being a plus if they werent a large network, because it is an inferior network!
    Nexus One and luvin it
    Rooted 5/6/2010
    Enomther 2.10.1 Froyo Release

Quote Originally Posted by dimmakherbs View Post
    ..As far as the Verizon network. Lets be honest, you could care less about Verizon....!
    ..and in anycase totally irrelevant to anyone living out side the US. Likeise, I sure dont give a rats rrrrrs about verizon.
    But the back side if a Increbible. How gross. looks like a humber or perhaps a hdd when pulled from its case. Ugly as sin. Nothing stylish about it.

Quote Originally Posted by logger View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dimmakherbs View Post
    ..As far as the Verizon network. Lets be honest, you could care less about Verizon....!
    ..and in anycase totally irrelevant to anyone living out side the US. Likeise, I sure dont give a rats rrrrrs about verizon.
    But the back side if a Increbible. How gross. looks like a humber or perhaps a hdd when pulled from its case. Ugly as sin. Nothing stylish about it.
    Verizon's network has a lot of people. Therefore the bandwidth is shared between all those users. That causes lag and slow speeds.
    Froyo 2.2 Stock
    RA-nexus-v1.7.0
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links