Why I feel Nexus One is much more superior than Droid Incredible

This is a discussion on Why I feel Nexus One is much more superior than Droid Incredible within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Many people think the Droid Incredible is superior because of its hardware specs. Even though the Nexus One hardware isn't as good there are still ...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Why I feel Nexus One is much more superior than Droid Incredible

Why I feel Nexus One is much more superior than Droid Incredible

Many people think the Droid Incredible is superior because of its hardware specs. Even though the Nexus One hardware isn't as good there are still pros that weighs over it.

- +HSPA. The Nexus One will support it. +HSPA is theoritically provide 56mbits download and 22mbits upload. Which is almost as good as Sprint's current 4g network. The Droid Incredible however will be FOREVER stuck on EV-DO at 3g speeds because it is not LTE compatible which Verizon is moving on to. Dead end of the Incredible while I enjoy some +HSPA near 4g speeds.

- Software updates. Since the Droid Incredible has sense UI it won't get Froyo for a long ass time. Look at how long it took them to get 2.1 sense UI on the Hero or Moment. Unless HTC has been working on Froyo for awhile you won't see a Froyo Sense UI for awhile. Ill be enjoying flash JIT and other great stuff while your still on 2.1.

- Camera. Although the Incredible has a 8mp camera, users have still reported that the Nexus Camera is still much better.
    Droid Incredible vs Nexus One camera review from AndroidandMe

- GSM vs CDMA. Personal preference but I prefer GSM. Most of the world uses GSM so I don't have to worry about traveling. The market share for GSM and CDMA is ridiculous. Somewhere like 14% vs 86%.

- Trackball. Easier to use and colors. Who doesn't like colored notifications?

- Carrier lock. Verizon is known for locking out features. When Froyo comes out with built in tethering, Verizon will probably block it out. Droid Incredible won't have as much freedom as an unlocked phone such as a Nexus One.

More stuff to be added!!

I have spoken my voice out. So trolls FLAME ON!! RAWRRR I DON'T CARE :rofl3:
    Froyo 2.2 Stock
    RA-nexus-v1.7.0
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

:like::thumbsup: RAWRRR
    Other phones will make fun of your virgin phone. Then your virgin phone will feel ugly and fat. It will have self esteem issues and start to hang around iPhones. Then it will end up in a dark drawer next to a dirty iPod and a whole lot of regrets. Is this want you want WERA!!
    For the love of God and your Nexus One. Root it!!!:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Indeed so. Agree with everything you mentioned. Also, the casing on the Nexus One is so much better. The Incredible feels so damn cheap in comparison to the N1 that it really is no contest.

Here is the link where the Nexus takes consecutively better pictures too-

The Incredible Camera Showdown: Droid Incredible VS Nexus One – Android and Me

Quote Originally Posted by Vandam500 View Post
    Indeed so. Agree with everything you mentioned. Also, the casing on the Nexus One is so much better. The Incredible feels so damn cheap in comparison to the N1 that it really is no contest.

The Incredible Camera Showdown: Droid Incredible VS Nexus One Android and Me
    Thank you for the link ill add it to the original post if you don't mind.
    Froyo 2.2 Stock
    RA-nexus-v1.7.0
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by ezeddiekun View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandam500 View Post

The Incredible Camera Showdown: Droid Incredible VS Nexus One Android and Me
    Thank you for the link ill add it to the original post if you don't mind.
    No problem. Of course I don't mind! Go ahead and post it

this man speaks the truth!

I agree this phone is the King of the Androids
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

Re: Why I feel Nexus One is much more superior than Droid Incredible

Not being in VZW is a major minus IMHO for the N1

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Backnblack View Post

Not being in Verizon is a major plus. Ill take +HSPA over EV-DO anyday sir. :rofl3:
    Froyo 2.2 Stock
    RA-nexus-v1.7.0
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by ezeddiekun View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Backnblack View Post

Not being in Verizon is a major plus. Ill take +HSPA over EV-DO anyday sir. :rofl3:
    Yep...this! It's kinda nice to be able to talk and surf at the same time, too...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links