radiation exposure

This is a discussion on radiation exposure within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; So today I received my spare battery in the mail and planned to invest in this so o wouldn't have to worry too much about ...

Thread: radiation exposure

radiation exposure

So today I received my spare battery in the mail and planned to invest in this so o wouldn't have to worry too much about how much I'm pulling my phone out. I can keep the backlight up one notch more, search as many websites as I want, listen to my police scanner while driving a 30 mile commute, and whatever else I find on this beast of a phone.

My question is how many of you are worried about the radiation this thing puts out and the proximity that you hold and store your phone throughout the day? Now with two batteries that I kill before I even think about putting them on the charger, I increase my radiation intake and sometimes I feel weird vibes when I'm using my phone. Very strange but just wanted to share my experiences.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

62 times
    I use bluetooth almost exclusively...so much so it feels weird and uncomfortable to hold the phone to my ear, almost like it's 20th century. I don't worry about radiation, as a result.

Radiation isn't really a concern. Besides radiation is all around you. Even if you don't use your cell phone, radiation from other electronics will affect you. Don't know if this is true of not but thats how I think about it.
    Froyo 2.2 Stock

This phone is so advanced and so cutting edge that it is capable of telepathic comunication with its user, just needs to be enabled in the coming up Android update.. Your phone might be trying to tell you something. That might explain the vibes you're experiencing from time to time.

Jk mate but on a serious note, I don't worry too much about radiation exposure or exposure to all these radio waves and microwave waves and radiation as someone said, they are ALL around us at all times. I dont think in deadly doses though.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links