Question about Google's announcement

This is a discussion on Question about Google's announcement within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Does shutting down the online store mean they will no longer sell the Nexus One at all? Or are they planning on getting into T-Mobile ...

Thread: Question about Google's announcement

Question about Google's announcement

Does shutting down the online store mean they will no longer sell the Nexus One at all? Or are they planning on getting into T-Mobile stores?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

They said retail stores, so I suspect the N1 will still be selling for a while to come. The online will remain open until Google is satisfied the retail stores have sufficient stock and coverage...I think there may be another fixed date announcement in the future, as the original 'announcement' was a blog entry on Andy's blog. My hope is it goes to discount stores (Wally World) and for a more competitive price, unsubbed...we'll see.

sorry to ask in your thread but will they be only selling tmobile versions in stores now? will they still sell no contract $529 version of the att nexus one?

Quote Originally Posted by kevinf View Post
    sorry to ask in your thread but will they be only selling tmobile versions in stores now? will they still sell no contract $529 version of the att nexus one?
    There has been nothing to indicate that both will not be sold, as it is now...I think the CDMA version is shelved, however.

This is gonna hurt my resell value D:
    Froyo 2.2 Stock
    RA-nexus-v1.7.0
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Best Buy will sell it. Not sure if in the store or online. They usualy have an unlocked price on their phones.

Ken
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

yeah that's what i am thinking. maybe bestbuy will sell these unlocked for 529? and a tmobile contract one too

I think Newegg would be a great place to sell them too. Especially if people don't have that kind of cash up front. I think purchases over $500 they have an interest free thing for 6 months.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links