Just ordered it

This is a discussion on Just ordered it within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; i got mine through T-mobile 179 baby...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Just ordered it

i got mine through T-mobile 179 baby

tried gettng it through tmobile for my girlfriend but i keep getting that unreachable server message, at first i thought her credit was screwed up, but after further reading i see its happening to alot of people.....ah well i'll give it another try for a day or so if not she'll have to get a different phone cause im not shelling out the 5-something......got mine months ago for the 179 too

i got up at 8 this morning just to order it im sure there may be a rush of alot of people ordering it since they saw it was closing down. Luckily mine has already been shipped to fed ex now i wait

congrats...u will not be disappointed, i love my nex1

My phone was delivered to my neighbor because I'm at the office, then while she was bringing the box downstairs (she's pregnant btw), the box fell, and I got nervous, I don't know what am I going to say...I felt my blood rushing through my head....and felt that I was going to faint. *LOL*

Anyway, luckily the phone was okay, and since it's wrapped in a bubble wrap, I'm confident that nothing bad happened to my N1.

that sucks she should have dove for it so the precious cargo did not get hurt... lol j/k

yeah, and probably paid more than i asked for....

I ordered mine today at 12:40pm. I'm on the west coast, and the phone is shipping from CA, so I'm hoping to get it tomorrow. It says it hasn't shipped yet, though.

the phone actually get shipped from indiana so good luck hope u get it tomorrow

You'd think that purchasing the phone around "lunchtime" would get it shipped out same day, regardless of where in the country it ships from. Still not shipped. : (

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links