I'm torn between a Nexus one and a HTC HD2 help!!?!?

This is a discussion on I'm torn between a Nexus one and a HTC HD2 help!!?!? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Hi guys, I'm currently using an unlocked Iphone 3GS on Tmobile. I think the Nexus One and HD2 are way more sexier in terms of ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm torn between a Nexus one and a HTC HD2 help!!?!?

I'm torn between a Nexus one and a HTC HD2 help!!?!?

Hi guys, I'm currently using an unlocked Iphone 3GS on Tmobile. I think the Nexus One and HD2 are way more sexier in terms of screen display than my ugly Iphone. I hope you guys can help me out, so here's the dilemma: I've never seen a Nexus One in person but my friend has a HD2 and Ive completely fallen in love with it's massive screen. One big problem though, it's on WinMo (even though the Sense UI is fluid and beautiful) . On the other hand, people tell me that the Nexus one is he closest you can get to a HD2 that runs android. What should I do??? Wait to see if HTC ever makes a HD2 that runs android and is compatible with Tmobile or simply switch to a nexus one??

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

well since this is a nexus one forum, i think most people will tell you to get the nexus and android. kinda of a simple answer there

My Brother has an HD2. We bother agree my Nexus One is better. Plus android has way more apps.
    Come here little sheep; I have a nice juicy apple for you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nexus One: Locked and Rooted
    ROM: CM7

Quote Originally Posted by iPhoneSlayer View Post
    My Brother has an HD2. We bother agree my Nexus One is better. Plus android has way more apps.
    How did you two come to a conclusion that the Nexus One is the better phone? Also, does anyone know the screen resolution comparison between the two phones?

N1 fealt more solid than the HD2. Also, his and his wife's (also has an HD2) proxy sensor is kinda weak. Their faces keep hanging up calls. Proxy sensor is what shuts off the touchscreen when your phone is near your face. Android OS feels more polished also. Android is alive and kicking and Win 6.5 is dying (ex: Froyo coming out tomorrow and Win 6.5 will not be upgraded to Win 7.0)
    Call quality sounds much better on my Nexus. Speaker is better on the Hd2 but not by much. N1 feets better in my pocket and is easier to hold, imo.
    My brother is looking for hacks to turn his Windows into an android though the ones he found are not yet stable.
    Come here little sheep; I have a nice juicy apple for you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nexus One: Locked and Rooted
    ROM: CM7

WinMo is the past, Android is the future, available today. I should trademark this statement and make a mint.

Quote Originally Posted by alphawave7 View Post
    WinMo is the past, Android is the future, available today. I should trademark this statement and make a mint.
    i've already done it and google are taking me to court:rofl3:

Quote Originally Posted by tonybhoy View Post
    That's why I haven't been subpoenad yet...I was tempted to Use 'Apple is the past'..but I knew their predilection to sue!:rofl3:

Quote Originally Posted by tonybhoy View Post
    That's why I haven't been subpoenad yet...I was tempted to Use 'Apple is the past'..but I knew their predilection to sue!:rofl3:
    lets annoy them then lol

^^^ needs lots more blood!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links