So when will Google start the OTA's for 2.2?

This is a discussion on So when will Google start the OTA's for 2.2? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Originally Posted by bozzy Originally Posted by N1David From the video of 2.2 Froyo, in the comments section at the bottom there is a link ...

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

Thread: So when will Google start the OTA's for 2.2?

Quote Originally Posted by bozzy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by N1David View Post
    From the video of 2.2 Froyo, in the comments section at the bottom there is a link to PCWorld mag which says Froyo will be released in June.
    JUNE?!?!?!? I started patiently waiting in April for May 19th and 20th...now June and no date just a vague June release date. Hell June has 30 days in it!
    Argh. No choice but to continue to patiently wait.
    Why would you think they would release 2.2 to users before they even released the SDK? The SDK was released today. No way are they going to push the OS to users before devs could even test their apps with it.
    I don't even know what SDK is. LOL:rofl3:

I read that they released Flash Player 10.1 today, but you need 2.2 to use it. My question is how can that be? Where do you get 2.2 right now? For kicks I visited a site from my phone that requires Flash, and I got the usual black box with the "You need Adobe Flash Player to view this. Click here to get it", so I click, and it took me to Adobe's site, and I got this message: "Adobe Flash Player 10.1 is available for devices with Android 2.2. Please check whether the Android 2.2 update is available for your device." Well I checked, and it is available for my device, but I can't install it. :-(

Where did you check for Froyo 2.2?
    I just went to the adobe website and tried to get Flash 10.1 and received the same message as you, but no link to check for 2.2. I went to settings to check for update and nothing was there.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyphoenix View Post
    I read that they released Flash Player 10.1 today, but you need 2.2 to use it. My question is how can that be? Where do you get 2.2 right now? For kicks I visited a site from my phone that requires Flash, and I got the usual black box with the "You need Adobe Flash Player to view this. Click here to get it", so I click, and it took me to Adobe's site, and I got this message: "Adobe Flash Player 10.1 is available for devices with Android 2.2. Please check whether the Android 2.2 update is available for your device." Well I checked, and it is available for my device, but I can't install it. :-(
    Most of the new stuff that's being made available to the public is only for devs right now.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyphoenix View Post
    i get that also bobby ,here it comes ha ha ha

Quote Originally Posted by N1David View Post
    Where did you check for Froyo 2.2?
    I just went to the adobe website and tried to get Flash 10.1 and received the same message as you, but no link to check for 2.2. I went to settings to check for update and nothing was there.
    Oh sorry. I didn't mean I checked it on my phone, but that it was released to Devs, and I can't get it yet, but I want it now. I should become a Dev huh?

I guess we should be happy they aren't releasing a buggy version. They probably feel very bitten by all of the issue reports and want to make sure it is solid.

Too bad they don't offer a Stable, Beta, and Developer version similar to Chrome.
    :nexusx:

AT&T ne:nexusx:us S on AT&T
    AT&T ne:nexusx:us one on Taiwan Mobile [Missing in Taipei]
    Archos 70 with UrukDroid

"N1 owners will get it in upcoming weeks" ... that sucks. I thought 19-20 May

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links