So when will Google start the OTA's for 2.2?

This is a discussion on So when will Google start the OTA's for 2.2? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Originally Posted by videoman Apple will be going down GOOD BYE APPLE!!!! haha! good first post XD! Originally Posted by Frank its the 19th here ...

Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: So when will Google start the OTA's for 2.2?

Quote Originally Posted by videoman View Post
    Apple will be going down GOOD BYE APPLE!!!!
    haha! good first post XD!

Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    its the 19th here in the states sorry guys you will have to wait till the 20th i guess lol
    Yea, always happens to us =( And i always make the same mistake... quite disappointing... ends up i have to wait an extra day every time

Unhappy

Uh oh

I keep hearing on other forums that the Google event is a multi-day event so they wont cover Froyo tomorrow. Instead others are saying it will be covered on Thursday

Google I/O 2010

It could be reserved for the 2 TBA break-out's on Thursday.....here's hoping it' s not though!

Just noticed those two sessions are the only one's offering this:

"* = live real-time transcription (CART) available for this session"

that makes me sad lets hope froyo is not the break out for the second day and they have 2 better things for the second day and froyo is out tomorrow

I'm so serious when I say that if froyo isn't released on thursday at the latest, I'm going to the deep end and flashing my nexus. I've been holding out, but I just can't wait much longer!

Rooting saved my relationship with Android. Maybe Tmo is improving, because I had 3 bars of Edge in the worst "edge" of town..I was pleasantly surprised. Froyo is going to be great!!!!! Rooted or not.
    CM7.0.3
    Overclocked 1113

Quote Originally Posted by thatoneguy247 View Post
    I'm going to the deep end and flashing my nexus.
    Huh? What do you mean by flashing your nexus? Is that another term for rooting?

Isn't froyo the most anticipated announcement by google right now? Why would they wait until Thursday to showcase it?

Quote Originally Posted by windmill360 View Post
    Isn't froyo the biggest anticipated announcement by google right now? Why would they wait until Thursday to showcase it?
    Because you get double the viewership for Thursday. Everyone will watch on Wednesday to see what happens with Froyo. Then, when it doesn't come on Wednesday, everyone will have to watch on Thursday as well. Apple always waits until the end to showcase their biggest announcement of the event. If Google debutes Froyo on wednesday then not as many people would view on thursday.

ok makes sense. I'm just not familiar with the way google does things. I know of other companies that will hold conventions and announce their anticipated feature at the very start or the first day.

Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links