So when will Google start the OTA's for 2.2?

This is a discussion on So when will Google start the OTA's for 2.2? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; yes it does, im 28, wife, daughter and manage an insurance firm. not that all this matters, just that im still a big kid and ...

Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: So when will Google start the OTA's for 2.2?

yes it does, im 28, wife, daughter and manage an insurance firm. not that all this matters, just that im still a big kid and i thank my nexus one for that. I fit my nexus one in my schedule like a scond girlfriend

Quote Originally Posted by ap3604 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by android8282 View Post
    And i will ............. Im the biggest nexus one lover and follower, every second im on google typing in "nexus one" to see what pops up. Idk if this is sad. ...lmao, but i love my phone and everything about it.
    Glad to see I'm not the only one

Being a Nexus One fanatic takes hard work
    i hear that i get on for an hour searching and doing my research on the phone and when i get off it only last like 20 minutes till i have to get back on thinking i missed something and i don't even get my nexus till tomorrow

yes it does, im 28, wife, daughter and manage an insurance firm. not that all this matters, just that im still a big kid and i thank my nexus one for that. I fit my nexus one in my schedule like a scond girlfriend

What do you mean second it should be number one lol

Quote Originally Posted by alphawave7 View Post
    question?...was the link helpfull? or did you know this information specefic before hand?
    Was this directed to me? I researched quite a bit on I/O, and was even planning to attend, but the tix are going for astronomical prices for just an enthusiast like me (near a grand a tik), and I'd rather spend my money on better entertainment (Vegas, concerts,beer)..so I wait...

how dare you MODERATOR if any and ever i have an opportunity to attend such an event" an event of the minds' as i may call it because i believe tha the google minds are minds of gods,..then i will be there in a heartbeat. i can alwas go on a trip to las vegas, buy equiptment, etc....but can only appreciate the hard work and astronimical smarts behind the guys at google. I am ashamed for you, with all due respect face the android!

Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post

What do you mean second it should be number one lol
    you my friend are a great man

Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post

What do you mean second? it should be number one
    :rofl3:

LoL so true...

question?...was the link helpfull? or did you know this information specefic before hand?
    Was this directed to me? I researched quite a bit on I/O, and was even planning to attend, but the tix are going for astronomical prices for just an enthusiast like me (near a grand a tik), and I'd rather spend my money on better entertainment (Vegas, concerts,beer)..so I wait...

how dare you MODERATOR if any and ever i have an opportunity to attend such an event" an event of the minds' as i may call it because i believe tha the google minds are minds of gods,..then i will be there in a heartbeat. i can alwas go on a trip to las vegas, buy equiptment, etc....but can only appreciate the hard work and astronimical smarts behind the guys at google. I am ashamed for you, with all due respect face the android!
    Yep..you got no life. We still need a link to make you legit, however. :rofl3:

Speaking of minds at Google, I learned (belatedly) that Eric Tseng is leaving Android/Google....for effing Facebook (of all places!).

Yep..you got no life. We still need a link to make you legit, however. :rofl3:
    I have no life. BUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT you are the "super moderator" of a website, that you probally put together. like the doogie howser and screech of all geeks, and i have no life????, lmao!! YOU my frend are a phatecic little man who sits behind a screen and " SUPER MODERATES"
    :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:: rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::r ofl3:

Nope..just a lowly moderator...heck, I gotta ask the Supermods to make changes for me! They know better than to give me the REAL keys! :rofl3:

Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links