So when will Google start the OTA's for 2.2?

This is a discussion on So when will Google start the OTA's for 2.2? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; its getting really frustrating waiting for this. google knows that we dont care about anything else like wave etc,,,give us the froyo!!!!!!!...

Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 218

Thread: So when will Google start the OTA's for 2.2?

  1. #81
    Senior Member android8282's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    110
    its getting really frustrating waiting for this. google knows that we dont care about anything else like wave etc,,,give us the froyo!!!!!!!

  2. #82
    Member Steve_nexusone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    48
    On another forum (dvdforums) one poster just posted that a speaker said "the fun starts at 8:30 tomorrow morning" and then a man from adobe has just confirmed it'll be tomorrow for android.

  3. #83
    Android Addict alphawave7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    609
    Thanked
    62 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    On another forum (dvdforums) one poster just posted that a speaker said "the fun starts at 8:30 tomorrow morning" and then a man from adobe has just confirmed it'll be tomorrow for android.
    ZOMGWTFBBQ! How will we all make it to tomorrow!!! :rofl3:

  4. #84
    Senior Member iPhoneSlayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,386
    Quote Originally Posted by alphawave7 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    On another forum (dvdforums) one poster just posted that a speaker said "the fun starts at 8:30 tomorrow morning" and then a man from adobe has just confirmed it'll be tomorrow for android.
    ZOMGWTFBBQ! How will we all make it to tomorrow!!! :rofl3:
    LOL! Oh the insanity! We need a suicide watch. Or Apple can develop an igun...but you can't aim and shoot at the sametime because of the lack of multitasking
    Come here little sheep; I have a nice juicy apple for you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    Nexus One: Locked and Rooted
    ROM: CM7

  5. #85
    Senior Member ap3604's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    226

    Wink

    Quote Originally Posted by alphawave7 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    On another forum (dvdforums) one poster just posted that a speaker said "the fun starts at 8:30 tomorrow morning" and then a man from adobe has just confirmed it'll be tomorrow for android.
    ZOMGWTFBBQ! How will we all make it to tomorrow?! :rofl3:
    I dunno if I can make it, the wait is making me nuts

    This ->:suicide: might be an easier way for me...

  6. #86
    Senior Member tonybhoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    981
    is that 4:30 pm bst

  7. #87
    Android Addict alphawave7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    609
    Thanked
    62 times
    I also want to know the following:
    Why the h*ll is Steve following the DVD fora, and why do THEY know more than WE know? :rofl3:

  8. #88
    Senior Member ap3604's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    226
    Quote Originally Posted by iPhoneSlayer View Post
    LOL! Oh the insanity! We need a suicide watch. Or Apple can develop an igun...but you can't aim and shoot at the sametime because of the lack of multitasking
    LoL I SO want to go into the iPhone forums and paste that to tease

  9. #89
    Senior Member iPhoneSlayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,386
    Quote Originally Posted by alphawave7 View Post
    I also want to know the following:
    Why the h*ll is Steve following the DVD fora, and why do THEY know more than WE know? :rofl3:
    :rofl3:
    I'm gonna visit the toyota forum and see if they have any new info on froyo.
    Come here little sheep; I have a nice juicy apple for you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    Nexus One: Locked and Rooted
    ROM: CM7

  10. #90
    Senior Member hawon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    170
    Still don't have any news about froyo yet?

Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Keeping BT connected with an Alpine Stereo
    By Epic Forums User in forum Samsung Epic 4G
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-14-2010, 10:07 PM

Search tags for this page

cant view webm on android

,

content

Click on a term to search our sites for related topics.
Android Forum