So when will Google start the OTA's for 2.2?

This is a discussion on So when will Google start the OTA's for 2.2? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Since the conference is tomorrow, when do you think Google will push out the 2.2 updates? Hope it's really soon cuz, we'll be hearing about ...

Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: So when will Google start the OTA's for 2.2?

So when will Google start the OTA's for 2.2?

Since the conference is tomorrow, when do you think Google will push out the 2.2 updates? Hope it's really soon cuz, we'll be hearing about all the froyo goodies tomorrow...and I can't wait!
    Come here little sheep; I have a nice juicy apple for you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nexus One: Locked and Rooted
    ROM: CM7

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Let the games begin!

I'm not waiting LOL.. gonna wait for the .apk dump :rofl3:
    Froyo 2.2 Stock
    RA-nexus-v1.7.0
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

cxm
    Quote Originally Posted by ezeddiekun View Post
    I'm not waiting LOL.. gonna wait for the .apk dump :rofl3:
    couldn't agree more - the last update seemed to be rolled out it phases, with some saying they hadn't received an update notification a day or more after - after reading the first few people who had it I just had to go for a manual install - and doubtless will again

Last time I was still new in the smartphone world..this being my first smartphone, so I waited for the OTA. Now, the training wheels are off!! Manual updateing this time...YA! BRING IT ON!!!
    Come here little sheep; I have a nice juicy apple for you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nexus One: Locked and Rooted
    ROM: CM7

i have read some places saying they willbe released for the nexus tomorrow at the conference

Tomorrow morning would be the best! I want to wake up and see a message saying there's an update to my phone. That would be sweet!

So I've never gotten an update for my Nexus before, because 2.1 was already on it when I got it. Will it just update and all my apps and stuff will be there and working? Or is it like WM when you update it formats the phone and you have to start from scratch and setup your stuff again?

It wouldn't surprise me at all if it's released while I/O is going on. This would be amazing for us, but even better for attendees to actually have the product in-hand while going through the conference.

Quote Originally Posted by Snickolaz View Post
    Tomorrow morning would be the best! I want to wake up and see a message saying there's an update to my phone. That would be sweet!

So I've never gotten an update for my Nexus before, because 2.1 was already on it when I got it. Will it just update and all my apps and stuff will be there and working? Or is it like WM when you update it formats the phone and you have to start from scratch and setup your stuff again?
    doesn't mess your settings up at all. It (performs a backup first I belive) then installs all the updates.
    Nexus One and luvin it
    Rooted 5/6/2010
    Enomther 2.10.1 Froyo Release

Quote Originally Posted by rioja View Post
    It wouldn't surprise me at all if it's released while I/O is going on. This would be amazing for us, but even better for attendees to actually have the product in-hand while going through the conference.
    the people at conference will probably have differebt phone from us with 2.2 on it

Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links