Live Streaming of Google i/o here

This is a discussion on Live Streaming of Google i/o here within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Originally Posted by FlyingsCool Originally Posted by sexusone stop pooping on my parade, its gonna happen :P I just don't want to see any suicides ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Live Streaming of Google i/o here

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingsCool View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sexusone View Post
    stop pooping on my parade, its gonna happen :P
    I just don't want to see any suicides over this
    that'll be the iphone forum your talking about :rofl3:

[QUOTE=FlyingsCool;50198]Do you all really think they will release Froyo now? I don't doubt they will talk about it, but there's no guarantee they're releasing it now.

I'm with you, everything I've read so far thinks that froyo will be released in June with the devs feverishly working on upgrading their apps right now, with most likely cyan the man getting his out before OTA, but who knows it is a crapshoot trying to guess at these things. LOL I was planning on waiting for cyanogen froyo (if there is going to be such) no matter when it comes out, either before or after the OTA.
    CM7.0.3
    Overclocked 1113

cxm
    :suicide_fool-edit::suicide2::suicide:

well its over and a total anti climax, lets hope tommrrow is better!

[quote=cbroberts2010;50204]
    Do you all really think they will release Froyo now? I don't doubt they will talk about it, but there's no guarantee they're releasing it now.

I'm with you, everything I've read so far thinks that froyo will be released in June with the devs feverishly working on upgrading their apps right now, with most likely cyan the man getting his out before OTA, but who knows it is a crapshoot trying to guess at these things. LOL I was planning on waiting for cyanogen froyo (if there is going to be such) no matter when it comes out, either before or after the OTA.
    Me too!

Quote Originally Posted by cxm View Post
    :suicide_fool-edit::suicide2::suicide:
    LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL....would have been too funny if these were little froyo androids.
    CM7.0.3
    Overclocked 1113

Do you all really think they will release Froyo now? I don't doubt they will talk about it, but there's no guarantee they're releasing it now.

How will all the developers know what they need to change to update their software? Seems to me it would be good to give developers some time to go over their code before Froyo is released to the wild. Otherwise they risk a Vista release experience.

I haven't read a single credible report that says Google said they will release Froyo now.

I did read somewhere that said it will be released in June, but even that was not credible.
    I don't think that the comparison between Android 2.1->2.2 and XP->Vista is justified.

Nothing that I've heard mentions a major shift in the underlying OS like the change between XP and Vista.

The vast majority of applications should work just fine, though they might not take advantage of some of the new features right away.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links