Should I have waited for the Evo?

This is a discussion on Should I have waited for the Evo? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Should I have waited to get the evo? Is 4G that much faster than 3G?...

Thread: Should I have waited for the Evo?

Should I have waited for the Evo?

Should I have waited to get the evo? Is 4G that much faster than 3G?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Maybe someday. But not yet.

the 4g network is not even up in most places so when they put that 4g tag on something it is to make it sound fast and way better we are still 2 years away from 4g coverage everywhere so 3g is still the way to go for now
    Iphone has an app for that.......Nexus does not need apps its already perfect

Quote Originally Posted by ailene View Post
    Should I have waited to get the evo? Is 4G that much faster than 3G?
    Depends on if you wanted the HDMI output enough to pay $80/mo for a phone. T-Mobile is rolling out an update to their network as we speak that will be even faster than Sprint's 4g. Its already up in Philadelphia so you can Google that to get more info.

There is NO way I will pay that much for a cellphone when I only have to pay $34/mo with my beloved Nexus One

34 a month what plan do you have mine is 80 a month
    Iphone has an app for that.......Nexus does not need apps its already perfect

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    At the moment I use a data only plan (making free SIP calls with good quality) for $40/mo and get a student discount of 15%

Before the N1 I was paying $70/mo for an iPhone and I figured by making this change I would be saving $36/mo X 24 months = $864 saved.

This savings more than fully payed for my unlocked N1 and my ATT cancellation fee

Shouldn't it be considered impolite to ask "Should I get some other phone?" in a Nexus One forum? :nexusx: :iphone:

for an extra $10 more a month above everyting else you can have data for 4g. You and everyone else is basically paying for them to actually roll out the network. For those wanting to be on Sprint and get a good Android its a good phone.

make sure you are in a well saturated 4G area or you are wasting the extra $10 a month. Also, Ive read that the pre-sales for EVO are full? Sprint users are well awaiting their Android phone
    Nexus One and luvin it
    Rooted 5/6/2010
    Enomther 2.10.1 Froyo Release

Quote Originally Posted by ap3604 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    At the moment I use a data only plan (making free SIP calls with good quality) for $40/mo and get a student discount of 15%

Before the N1 I was paying $70/mo for an iPhone and I figured by making this change I would be saving $36/mo X 24 months = $864 saved.

This savings more than fully payed for my unlocked N1 and my ATT cancellation fee
    Whoa, where were you when I activated? Do you know if they will let folks change to that plan?

Heck I pay 35/mth. For unlimited everything

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links