Sense will might be in froyo!!!!

This is a discussion on Sense will might be in froyo!!!! within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; for those of you who have been watching the live stream...there was a part when one of the developers was showing a program on the ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sense will might be in froyo!!!!

Talking Sense will might be in froyo!!!!

for those of you who have been watching the live stream...there was a part when one of the developers was showing a program on the nexus one, an you caught a glimpse of the sense style helicopter view. now unless google rooted their phone and have the sense style ui on their nexus (which goes against what they sand for with warranty etc), then it looks like the new froyo update will have some kind of sense style ui in it

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Lex
    Or they could just be running Launcher pro.

Quote Originally Posted by android8282 View Post
    for those of you who have been watching the live stream...there was a part when one of the developers was showing a program on the nexus one, an you caught a glimpse of the sense style helicopter view. now unless google rooted their phone and have the sense style ui on their nexus (which goes against what they sand for with warranty etc), then it looks like the new froyo update will have some kind of sense style ui in it
    Glad your keeping a watchful eye on the I/O... Dunno if I like Sense compared to the stock android but I will appreciate anything Google does as long as they release Froyo

Quote Originally Posted by Lex View Post
    it wasnt the launcher pro, it was like the sense style u get on he desire incredible etc. and theres no way that the nexus one comes stock with that and that google would root their phone, or are even using another phone besdes the nexus one for demonstrations. bringing me to one conclusion.. froyo will have it in some kind of form ...sweeettttt

I don't really rate sense either.

it wasnt the launcher pro, it was like the sense style u get on he desire incredible etc. and theres no way that the nexus one comes stock with that and that google would root their phone, or are even using another phone besdes the nexus one for demonstrations. bringing me to one conclusion.. froyo will have it in some kind of form ...sweeettttt
    LauncherPro Does have the Sense Style thumbnails when you pinch zoom on the home screens. if all you saw was the helicopter view then how can you definitively say that it wasnt launcherpro? I guess opinions have graduated to facts around here...
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

Quote Originally Posted by SliceBurgSlim View Post
    LauncherPro Does have the Sense Style thumbnails when you pinch zoom on the home screens. if all you saw was the helicopter view then how can you definitively say that it wasnt launcherpro? I guess opinions have graduated to facts around here...
    because it wasnt just a view, he pinched and went back and then picked a screen that he wanted to jump to.

am the only one who was watching and saw this?

I rather have stock launcher... not a fan of sense UI what so ever

Quote Originally Posted by hawon View Post
    I rather have stock launcher... not a fan of sense UI what so ever
    I would have to agree with this.

After Recently testing out all the launcher apps on the market (including LauncherPro) I have realized that Vanilla Android is the best way to go for me. Just wish I could Pinch Zoom on the home screens for that "Helicopter" View...Maybe in Froyo...
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

Ok...Pinch Zoom and Helicopter view, do you mean the view of the 5 screens when you hold the dots down at the bottom of the screen?
    If you do, then Nexus one does that now.
    If not, oops, my bad for misunderstanding.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links