Impact of Paypal for Android

This is a discussion on Impact of Paypal for Android within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; I've had no problems with PayPal to donate to devs and a few other things. I am not even a member. It just uses my ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Impact of Paypal for Android

I've had no problems with PayPal to donate to devs and a few other things. I am not even a member. It just uses my cc like Google Checkout. Easy as buying an app from the Market. I would NOT give them my bank acct # though.
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Quote Originally Posted by aseems View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dd4005 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by aseems View Post
    Any updates?
    I googled "google checkout paypal" a few weeks ago and a few tech blogs were reporting that it was due on the twenty-something'th of October (I forget exactly which day). But those blogs make articles up out of rumours sometimes and then they all quote each other, so who knows if it's to be believed.
    Thanks dd4005
    Let me know, when you get to know

It maybe arriving very very soon: PayPal Blog Leaks Android Market Announcement, Quickly Disappears | AndroidGuys
    o- Nexus One running CyanogenMod 6.0
    o- Samsung Galaxy Tab running stock Froyo (update: running Gingerbread and virtually useless)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links