Calender synk issue

This is a discussion on Calender synk issue within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; When I paste a post on my google- calender on the computer, it synks to the n1 whit one hour different time. This is a ...

Thread: Calender synk issue

Calender synk issue

When I paste a post on my google- calender on the computer, it synks to the n1 whit one hour different time. This is a humongous problem.. I cant tell you how many times I have been a hour to soon.

Anyone know anything?

Siv. - Norway

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

You may have an issue with 'daylight saving'...

Check that your account on your pc and your Nexus location is set on the same 'GMT'.
    :nexusx: If you don't stand for something... You will fall for anything.:nexusx:

No it is the same on both the computer and the n1. Is there other timesettings than the ones on settings on the phone?

Quote Originally Posted by silverto View Post
    No it is the same on both the computer and the n1. Is there other timesettings than the ones on settings on the phone?
    In your menu > settings > Date & time, is it set to automatic?

If yes, it could be something to do with your carrier as this overrides all manual settings to your time zone, time and date.
    :nexusx: If you don't stand for something... You will fall for anything.:nexusx:

Yes it is set to automatic. Ill try to change

problem solved

Yes I do think it is solved. I cant find Norwegian time zone in the N1. So I tried to enter great britain. When doing so in both the N1 and the google calender, it seems to be okei. I enter manually time in calender posts as a precursen- thanks a lot

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links