It's here it's here it's here!!!

This is a discussion on It's here it's here it's here!!! within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; My N1 showed up 2 days ago, and I've finally had the first chance to play with it after charging it and reading the tiny ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It's here it's here it's here!!!

It's here it's here it's here!!!

My N1 showed up 2 days ago, and I've finally had the first chance to play with it after charging it and reading the tiny books (instructions) included with it.

I have to say IMHO this has to be one of the most beautiful devices I've ever seen in my life. The actual N1 shell/case is like velvet and the device is slender, almost weightless and elegant. I'm going to my service provider today to hook it up and I'm so excited to start using it!!!

So my next question is what mods do I need and what do they do. So if you wouldn't mind, let me know what the basics I need are, and the function of each. I'm a real newb when it comes to rooting, modding, tethering and apps.

Or should I wait for Froyo (2.2) before modding?

Thanks!!

Buy it, touch it, use it,
    charge it,
    app it, mod it, root it, format it...technologic

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Personally.. I would suggest you to wait for Froyo... then after that, Cyanogen or MoDaCo mods...

Wow...if you're this excited now...just wait till you have it actually hooked up.

Get used to the phone first...make sure everything is working properly before you root it. Wait at least a month.
    Come here little sheep; I have a nice juicy apple for you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nexus One: Locked and Rooted
    ROM: CM7

Slayer brings up a good point...Modded the phone works and behaves pretty well...

I've never spent this amount of money on a device before (I'm even hesitant to call it a cell phone, because it does so so much more from what I hear). I had a Blackberry previously, but I hated the damn thing because it was thrust upon me by my previous job and I was forced to take it on vacation. This however is a personal device, so I can have as much or as little of it as I want.

It's sitting on my desk next to me, every time I look at it I can't help but smile. I can't wait to my case/screen protector show up.

charge it,

Quote Originally Posted by Daft Droid View Post
    I've never spent this amount of money on a device before (I'm even hesitant to call it a cell phone, because it does so so much more from what I hear). I had a Blackberry previously, but I hated the damn thing because it was thrust upon me by my previous job and I was forced to take it on vacation. This however is a personal device, so I can have as much or as little of it as I want.

It's sitting on my desk next to me, every time I look at it I can't help but smile. I can't wait to my case/screen protector show up.
    Ahh yes...your're in the honeymoon phase. Everything is so new and wonderful and you can't get your hands off it. I've had my phone since January and I'm still in that phase. The best thing is that in a few weeks this babie's getting "enhancements". Now if only real marriages would be like that.
    Come here little sheep; I have a nice juicy apple for you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nexus One: Locked and Rooted
    ROM: CM7

Quote Originally Posted by iPhoneSlayer View Post
    Now if only real marriages would be like that.
    QFT!
    Rooted Nexus One

Just got my phone!!!!!! Is charging... 4 more hours... then have fun with phone...

Quote Originally Posted by mingocr83 View Post
    Just got my phone!!!!!! Is charging... 4 more hours... then have fun with phone...
    It only took me about 2 hours to charge the original battery.....

Are you using the wall charger?

I've charged mine. But the notification light never turned green, more of a yellow color, originally it was orange.

The guy who wrote the instructions is obviously color blind

charge it,

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links