froyo available now??

This is a discussion on froyo available now?? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Originally Posted by lrsone Originally Posted by ThatGuy88 Is anyone else's Swype keyboard not working? My HTC MOD keyboard gets a force close all the ...

Page 14 of 41 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: froyo available now??

Quote Originally Posted by lrsone View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuy88 View Post
    Is anyone else's Swype keyboard not working?
    My HTC MOD keyboard gets a force close all the time.
    Both Helix Launcher and Lookout are repetitively FC'ing on me..I'm clearing out cached data now, may need to delete/reinstall...

Quote Originally Posted by iPhoneSlayer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RalphieSpeaks View Post

Do you have dropbox? You can put the file in your dropbox on your pc then it will appear in the dropbox on your phone. Then you gotta move it to your sd card. I'm trying it now so let's see if it works.
    how do i move it out of dropbox onto my sdcard?
    You have to select it on the dropbox from your phone and it will download it. Then rename and move it to the sdcard. My dropbox connection was not working...however i did download it from the website from my phone...so to answer your original question..you don't need a pc, you can download from your phone...I'm updating now...wish me luck!
    how do i put it in the root part of the sd card. in Astro file manager there is a file called root. is this the place?

Finding some apps aren't working with froyo, "APK Manager" keeps force closing, attempted to close/reinstall but still no go

Quote Originally Posted by lrsone View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuy88 View Post
    Is anyone else's Swype keyboard not working?
    My HTC MOD keyboard gets a force close all the time.
    I've tried all keyboards and nothing is working except the stock Android keyboard. My antivirus software is also force closing, everything else is working SMOOTH though.

Quote Originally Posted by dd4005 View Post
    No idea what EPE54B is and I'm not Sprint or Verizon or AT&T. Anyone know if it's safe to install on my unlocked N1 ? I've got the file and the instructions and know what to do, I'm just not sure if I want to risk doing it until I know what the deal is.

EPE54B is a Build number. Go under settings->about->Build number.
    Nexus One (at&t)
    ROM: 2.2 w/root
    Recovery Amon-Ra 1.7.0
    ---

---
    HTC Evo 4g (sprint)
    ROM: SupererSonic 2.1
    Recovery ClockworkMod

Quote Originally Posted by Syntax323 View Post
    Are you guys sure this is the full deal? This wasn't some beta release of Froyo or anything?

Can't move apps to SD card, no color trackball. Sort of confused.
    The apps2SD was supposed to be an OPTION available to devs to include in their apps...not sure it was to instantaneously allow us to do it with installed apps. Would love to wrong, though!

You have to select it on the dropbox from your phone and it will download it. Then rename and move it to the sdcard. My dropbox connection was not working...however i did download it from the website from my phone...so to answer your original question..you don't need a pc, you can download from your phone...I'm updating now...wish me luck!
    how do i put it in the root part of the sd card. in Astro file manager there is a file called root. is this the place?
    just the sdcard directory. the one with all the folders...don't put it in any specific folder.

the top should say /sdcard
    Come here little sheep; I have a nice juicy apple for you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nexus One: Locked and Rooted
    ROM: CM7

Yep. Root is the 'entirety' of your device, you cannot 'go up' any further.

root of the sd card is just having a copy on the sd card. Do not put it in any folder.
    Nexus One (at&t)
    ROM: 2.2 w/root
    Recovery Amon-Ra 1.7.0
    ---

---
    HTC Evo 4g (sprint)
    ROM: SupererSonic 2.1
    Recovery ClockworkMod

tjp

Anyone update with an AT&T phone?

Before I pull the trigger on this I want to be sure this update I downloaded will work for the AT&T version of the N1. My build number shows EPE54B

Page 14 of 41 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links