froyo available now??

This is a discussion on froyo available now?? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Wow, everyone is so fast and furious with this release. The release is for Tmobile versions. That said, it can be installed on AT&T . ...

Page 16 of 41 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: froyo available now??

Wow, everyone is so fast and furious with this release. The release is for Tmobile versions. That said, it can be installed on AT&T.

The easy route, and the one I took because I'm already rooted: FRF50 (Froyo) pre-rooted update zip - Android @ MoDaCo

The hard route, find the stock ROM online for ERE27 and flash it. Then you can flash the Froyo update. I don't know where to find ERE27, but xda, modaco or cyanogen forums would be a good place to look.

Quote Originally Posted by bozzy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tjp View Post
    Before I pull the trigger on this I want to be sure this update I downloaded will work for the AT&T version of the N1. My build number shows EPE54B
    The one posted is for the T-mobile version only. No one has posted the official link to the AT&T version. It's possible it hasn't been released yet since the phones that went out to the press (the one's being updated) were all T-Mobile versions afaik.
    It works just fine on my non-T-mobile unlocked phone.

Flash 10.1 beta install worked just fine from the adobe link a few pages page. I noticed it said "100-500 installs" had been done so far
    o- Nexus One running CyanogenMod 6.0
    o- Samsung Galaxy Tab running stock Froyo (update: running Gingerbread and virtually useless)

Helix Launcher2 is FC'ing on every hit 'home' on the soft button. Looks like I'll need to abandon it for a while..notifying dev...

Quote Originally Posted by dd4005 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bozzy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tjp View Post
    Before I pull the trigger on this I want to be sure this update I downloaded will work for the AT&T version of the N1. My build number shows EPE54B
    The one posted is for the T-mobile version only. No one has posted the official link to the AT&T version. It's possible it hasn't been released yet since the phones that went out to the press (the one's being updated) were all T-Mobile versions afaik.
    It works just fine on my non-T-mobile unlocked phone.

Flash 10.1 beta install worked just fine from the adobe link a few pages page. I noticed it said "100-500 installs" had been done so far
    It may work on your AT&T version but it definitely isn't the correct version you are running. I definitely wouldn't install it on an AT&T version.

Need a flash website to test, and I cannot think of ANY atm. Help?

Leo LaPorte is doing EXACTLY what we're doing...playing on Nexus w/ Froyo, live on Justin.tv, which NOW WORKS, thanks to Flash 10 and Froyo. :D

Quote Originally Posted by alphawave7 View Post
    Leo LaPorte is doing EXACTLY what we're doing...playing on Nexus w/ Froyo, live on Justin.tv, which NOW WORKS, thanks to Flash 10 and Froyo. :D
    LOL! He's only now installing Flash! :P

WOOO Miniclip.com works! Flash games yay haha

Quote Originally Posted by iPhoneSlayer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RalphieSpeaks View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by iPhoneSlayer View Post

Do you have dropbox? You can put the file in your dropbox on your pc then it will appear in the dropbox on your phone. Then you gotta move it to your sd card. I'm trying it now so let's see if it works.
    how do i move it out of dropbox onto my sdcard?
    You have to select it on the dropbox from your phone and it will download it. Then rename and move it to the sdcard. My dropbox connection was not working...however i did download it from the website from my phone...so to answer your original question..you don't need a pc, you can download from your phone...I'm updating now...wish me luck!
    When I tried downloading directly on my phone I got "Cannot download. The content is not supported on this phone"

Quote Originally Posted by InS0mNiAc View Post
    My flash player beta download from the market is going dirttttt slow....must be everyone trying to get it at the same time :D
    I had no problem...downloaded pretty quickly.

Page 16 of 41 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links