froyo available now??

This is a discussion on froyo available now?? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; thankyou alphawave your a life saver... just by telling me about the box with the blue folders.... updating in progress...

Page 26 of 41 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Thread: froyo available now??

thankyou alphawave your a life saver... just by telling me about the box with the blue folders.... updating in progress

Streamfurious just got updated for FroYo support..they win my first-to-update award!

Quote Originally Posted by cris1015 View Post
    thankyou alphawave your a life saver... just by telling me about the box with the blue folders.... updating in progress
    Anytime.

tjp
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocco D'Voe View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rioja View Post

No it's not, but it works PERFECTLY. I'm running it now.

Also, you may not want the AT&T version... who knows what *might* be missing (like tethering). At the very least you should download the update and save it on your computer, just in case. Then just wait for AT&T version
    can we install this version on an unrooted phone or do we need to root first?
    anyone?????
    Ditto for me. Is there any option for AT&T users? That is other than the pre-rooted modaco patched version.

Quote Originally Posted by tjp View Post

can we install this version on an unrooted phone or do we need to root first?
    anyone?????
    Ditto for me. Is there any option for AT&T users? That is other than the pre-rooted modaco patched version.
    no one can answer this one here but looks like these guys are asking the same question on this other site:

Froyo for AT&T/Rogers (build EPE54B) - Page 5 - xda-developers

i've never rooted so I don't know what the steps are, sounds like you do need to unlock the bootloader in order to use one of the modaco updates.

It's not letting me install the update. I get this when I try to apply it:

Installing update...
    assert failed: file_getprop("/system/build.prop", "ro.build.fingertip") == "google/passion/passion/mahimahi:2.1-update1/ERE27/24178:user/release-keys" || file_getprop("/system/build.prop", "ro.build.fingertip") == "google/passion/passion/mahimahi:2.2/FRF50/38042:user/release-keys"
    E:Error in /sdcard/update.zip
    (Status 7)
    Installation aborted.

I bought the nexus one from the Google store. It hasn't been rooted.

Quote Originally Posted by treva889 View Post
    It's not letting me install the update. I get this when I try to apply it:

Installing update...
    assert failed: file_getprop("/system/build.prop", "ro.build.fingertip") == "google/passion/passion/mahimahi:2.1-update1/ERE27/24178:user/release-keys" || file_getprop("/system/build.prop", "ro.build.fingertip") == "google/passion/passion/mahimahi:2.2/FRF50/38042:user/release-keys"
    E:Error in /sdcard/update.zip
    (Status 7)
    Installation aborted.

I bought the nexus one from the Google store. It hasn't been rooted.
    Check to be sure your update.zip folder isn't named update.zip.zip

Sometimes when you rename in Windows (if that's what you are using) you only need to say rename to update.

For that above attempt the downloaded file was renamed to "update". I did try it as "update.zip" prior (didn't work).

My colored trackball is working. I sent myself a text and the trackball was green.

I am however having problems with the Android Market app. When I open it and go to downloads my list of downloaded apps are no longer there

Quote Originally Posted by treva889 View Post
    For that above attempt the downloaded file was renamed to "update". I did try it as "update.zip" prior (didn't work).
    The file has to be called update.zip. Most likely you used windows and your windows setup hides the extension automatically so you really called it update.zip.zip.

Page 26 of 41 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links