froyo available now??

This is a discussion on froyo available now?? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Confirmed. I use stock messaging app. Phone has to be asleep for trackball colors to work. I was just sitting here, got a text and ...

Page 28 of 41 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Thread: froyo available now??

Confirmed. I use stock messaging app. Phone has to be asleep for trackball colors to work.

I was just sitting here, got a text and it was lit up all greeeeen! Haha

It's cool, I just thought they were going to enable to so we(the users) can set which colors go with what notification. Like Blue for text, green for email, or whatever color I want.

Guess we wait, and see..

Quote Originally Posted by Syntax323 View Post
    Confirmed. I use stock messaging app. Phone has to be asleep for trackball colors to work.

It's cool, I just thought they were going to enable to so we(the users) can set which colors go with what notification. Like Blue for text, green for email, or whatever color I want.

Guess we wait, and see..
    It makes sense that the phone needs to be asleep (not using it)... hence the need to notify you of an incoming message.

Are you rooted?
    :nexusx: If you don't stand for something... You will fall for anything.:nexusx:

Guess we wait, and see..
    You're RIGHT!!! I use google voice for my SMS and sure enough, it glowed green when I got a message. Not only that, but it flashes quickly and repeatedly until I wake my phone again. Yay!

I'm happy with the trackball feature..only complaint is that I use touchdown for my exchange needs because I'm just not satisfied with how the default e-mail client displays html e-mails (doesn't display pictures in e-mail threads, you have to open the attachments at the bottom of the e-mails) and although the trackball now is enabled and working in that program it won't display in any other color than white like google talk.

360 landscape mode works, hell yeah!

I left my bluetooth at work! Grrrrr....can anyone confirm handsfree voice dialing?

I'm not rooted.

Yeah the trackball thing is cool. What they said was misleading though. How we would be able to set custom trackball colors for notifications.

That's all I want, is to be able to set whatever color I want to which app it is. Oh well, at least we got it!

If only Trackball Alert Pro worked for everyone, instead of just CM/Modaco users.

It's awesome, you can register apps on your phone and set the trackball color for them.

I'm not rooted.

Yeah the trackball thing is cool. What they said was misleading though. How we would be able to set custom trackball colors for notifications.

That's all I want, is to be able to set whatever color I want to which app it is. Oh well, at least we got it!
    It still a start though!!
    :nexusx: If you don't stand for something... You will fall for anything.:nexusx:

Cool...the smilies are also animated now.
    Come here little sheep; I have a nice juicy apple for you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nexus One: Locked and Rooted
    ROM: CM7

Page 28 of 41 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links