froyo available now??

This is a discussion on froyo available now?? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Originally Posted by N1David Also, my phone is still registering a green led when charging, but the charged percentage is at 91%. hhmm thats weird ...

Page 30 of 41 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Thread: froyo available now??

Quote Originally Posted by N1David View Post
    Also, my phone is still registering a green led when charging, but the charged percentage is at 91%.
    hhmm thats weird are u sure its not full?

Quote Originally Posted by wondermixx View Post
    Also, my phone is still registering a green led when charging, but the charged percentage is at 91%.
    The battery in the status bar still had the charging indication. I turned on Battery Status Pro and that shows the same percentage as the lock screen status - 93%.

I don't know, I'm starting to think this was just one going to the Press to review key features?

Google still hasn't made an announcement of any sort regarding this.

Usually when a update is installed and it all starts up, it has a little tutorial thing and shows the new things and whatnot. This didn't have anything. I don't know guys, I really think they are still doing touch-ups on the finished product, and thats why only press people got the update.

I'm not complaining, it's working Flawless, it just seems...weird. Some of the features were misunderstood I guess you could say, by a lot of people.

Quote Originally Posted by wondermixx View Post
    Appears to be a 'normal' function of the Nexus...

Don't know why they didn't design the charge LED to go green at 100% and not at 90% and up.
    :nexusx: If you don't stand for something... You will fall for anything.:nexusx:

launcherpro works fine! how about u guys? on stock or helix?
    Other phones will make fun of your virgin phone. Then your virgin phone will feel ugly and fat. It will have self esteem issues and start to hang around iPhones. Then it will end up in a dark drawer next to a dirty iPod and a whole lot of regrets. Is this want you want WERA!!
    For the love of God and your Nexus One. Root it!!!:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Quote Originally Posted by alphawave7 View Post
    I left my bluetooth at work! Grrrrr....can anyone confirm handsfree voice dialing?
    Yes, it works with my Jawbone2. Dialing people works fine ("dial so-and-so at home") but when I try to do something like "Open calendar" it randomly dials someone that does not remotely sound like "calendar".

Quote Originally Posted by Macklessdaddy View Post
    Is the gallery bug still there,how about the the touchscreen going bonkers?
    Specifically, which galllery bug? FWIW, I haven't had the bonkers touchscreen in months!

Quote Originally Posted by Lost Dog View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by alphawave7 View Post
    I left my bluetooth at work! Grrrrr....can anyone confirm handsfree voice dialing?
    Yes, it works with my Jawbone2. Dialing people works fine ("dial so-and-so at home") but when I try to do something like "Open calendar" it randomly dials someone that does not remotely sound like "calendar".
    EXCELLENT! Anxious to try this on Monday!

Quote Originally Posted by nexgoose View Post
    launcherpro works fine! how about u guys? on stock or helix?
    Helix2 is FC, but not critically..a second tap gets you home. Annoying.

I have checked running apps and see no difference in Froyo closing them down to free up more memory. After the Flash install I am back to the same amount of free internal storage as before the Froyo upgrade.
    Go to Settings->Applications->Running services....IF (a big if) you recall, we had much less total RAM available..Froyo has added about 150-160mb in that total list, and I have about 300+ available after killing off stuff. Quite a bit more room than I'm used to!

Page 30 of 41 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links