froyo available now??

This is a discussion on froyo available now?? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Originally Posted by SliceBurgSlim Originally Posted by alphawave7 Still unable to get Hulu working. Done the AU string thing, settings to 'on demand', and still ...

Page 32 of 41 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: froyo available now??

Quote Originally Posted by SliceBurgSlim View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by alphawave7 View Post
    Still unable to get Hulu working. Done the AU string thing, settings to 'on demand', and still no go..keeps erroring 'not for your platform'. Flash working fine on other sites. Same regardless of signed in or not...
    I don't see an on demand setting in the AU string. I set mine on Browser and it works everytime. Just have to reload the page.
    On Demand was a plug-in setting in regular browser settings menu...not a debug item. I'll keep trying, but no joy yet. Throbber rotates quick, slows down and stops, resumes quick, then times out with 'platform' error.

so, to get the OTA update. i need to flash the stock recovery and ROM??

thats mean the EPE54B???

Twitter
    jaymcc820
    Man.. after being at work all night and getting updates on this thread in my email, I'm finally home, and just ran the update. Waiting for it to reboot now.. I'm like a kid in a candy store :D

And of course, it reboots, and I launch the phone app. Which force closes lol

Well, talk about a great day in Android Nexus One World.

My time has expired for the night, I'm exhausted!

Enjoy everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by JayMcC820 View Post
    Man.. after being at work all night and getting updates on this thread in my email, I'm finally home, and just ran the update. Waiting for it to reboot now.. I'm like a kid in a candy store :D
    Haha, Gotta say, that must have been a LONG day. I tell ya, I read about it right after the update started rolling out like two minutes after, and was like holy crap.

I was just laying in bed about to pass out, and wammo posted it here right after to see if it was true, and the wildfire spread, more and more sites started picking it up about an hour or two later. Needless to say I didn't sleep to much! haha

cxm
    having spent all day obsessing about this update yesterday, I gave up and went to bed feeling grumpy. What a nice thing to wake up to - 15 mins of fiddling around, and froyo's a go!

It is unusual for me to still like my phone after a few months - I normally start to covert something new and shiny. I've had this phone since the start of Jan and I like it more now than I did back then. Best choice I could have made.

So how long do you think before the phone will find the update by its self. . Bcoz I'm new to the smartphone world and don't want to mess mine up.

Quote Originally Posted by cxm View Post
    having spent all day obsessing about this update yesterday, I gave up and went to bed feeling grumpy. What a nice thing to wake up to - 15 mins of fiddling around, and froyo's a go!

It is unusual for me to still like my phone after a few months - I normally start to covert something new and shiny. I've had this phone since the start of Jan and I like it more now than I did back then. Best choice I could have made.
    Right? I'm the same. I get a new phone, and the first day i'm like ooh neat. Than I just get bored and am like whatever.

With this though, my hands have been on it for months, than today I don't think their was a time today it wasn't in my hands messing around with everything.

The browser is SO much faster. Everything is just QUICK.

I don't like the APP menu though. Their was no need to put the 3D scrolling on the bottom too. It looks like it used to much space at the bottom, i'm just gonna turn that off. Regardless of that, it's awesome!

Downloaded and installed... YEAH!!!!!

Twitter
    jaymcc820
    ...and there were a LOT of updates I'd been reading about, but one that got me by suprise? I can rotate the screen ANY way and it flips.. not just the one way anymore! ::does happy dance::

Page 32 of 41 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links