froyo available now??

This is a discussion on froyo available now?? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Originally Posted by abarron Has anybody had radio problems after the Froyo upgrade. I have had Bluetooth, WIFI and phone issues. I have to go ...

Page 40 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3038394041 LastLast

Thread: froyo available now??

Quote Originally Posted by abarron View Post
    Has anybody had radio problems after the Froyo upgrade. I have had Bluetooth, WIFI and phone issues. I have to go to airplane mode to turn the radios of and back on to temporarily fix the problems.
    Weird...

If anything, all of my issues were fixed.

I don't have Bluetooth so I don't know about that, but my WIFI seems better and faster, and my texting and phone calls actually work ALL the time now.

They used to get the random period were I have full service yet I couldn't send a text or make a call or receive anything until I rebooted my phone. With Froyo, I have yet to experience that issue. It's great.

What's it doing? Doing what I described above??

Why is it so hard to find the link to Android 2.2? Every thread is damn long and all the links seems removed ... how do I get 2.2 to my N1?

if some of you didn't know already...it's being released sometime june.

Quote Originally Posted by Bamboozler View Post
    Why is it so hard to find the link to Android 2.2? Every thread is damn long and all the links seems removed ... how do I get 2.2 to my N1?
    if u r rooted... search on XDA or on google for the Paul's build i used that cos im rooted and i have the at&t N1

Quote Originally Posted by Budske View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bamboozler View Post
    if u r rooted... search on XDA or on google for the Paul's build i used that cos im rooted and i have the at&t N1
    Man ... I'm gonna show my ignorance now - by 'rooted' do you mean hacked? or in iPhone speak jailbroken?

Why would anyone wanna hack a N1? What else can you get that you can't under un-hacked conditions?

So for us :nexusx: noobs .... OTA update will come automatically in June?

yes...sometime June no exact date. Google did an early release of android 2.2 only to the specific phones that were sent out to testers and reviewers from what I've heard. That is why the general public did not receive the update. Since there were bugs already found they are working to fix them before the final release. Thanks to the early testers we will get a less bug filled release, so stay patient guys, I know it's hard but it'll be well worth it.

Froyo 2.2

I hope the rest of us get it soon.:nexusx:

I got the update

Hi guys,

I update my Nexus one manually i have the file do anyone needed it let me know and there is a tutorial too in the web how to update.

I have not received the ota FroYo but i did it manually. Today I just got my first 2 apps that allow apps2sd, I'm so pumped. FroYo rocks. Everything about FroYo is awesome. I've had it for 4 days now and 2.2 makes the N1 the fastest phone I have used by far.

just read 40 pages of excitement... ive seen this question asked a million times and in a million diff ways but im STILL not clear on the answer, my build version is EPE54B, usually i see something mentioned about AT&T mentioned with this, im aussie and i dont even know what an AT&T is. My carrier is 3 if that matters.

I just want to know what will happen if i try to use this to install over my phone? Will it just not work or will something bad happen? If no one has even tried it then im willing to give it a go.

Just want to know if someone has already done it and failed to save me the bother.

Page 40 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3038394041 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links