froyo available now??

This is a discussion on froyo available now?? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Originally Posted by sexusone guess u guys were right! from engadget: Update 3: We've done some additional investigation, and as far as we can tell, ...

Page 5 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: froyo available now??

Quote Originally Posted by sexusone View Post
    guess u guys were right!

from engadget:

Update 3: We've done some additional investigation, and as far as we can tell, Google is only updating review Nexus Ones that had been provided to the press -- not off-the-shelf phones. We'll stay on this and let you know more as soon as we do.
    Yup, exactly what I thought. It's no coincidence these guys where getting it first!

Ah well.....

Nothing here in Denver Colorado.

Quote Originally Posted by rioja View Post
    guess u guys were right!

from engadget:

Update 3: We've done some additional investigation, and as far as we can tell, Google is only updating review Nexus Ones that had been provided to the press -- not off-the-shelf phones. We'll stay on this and let you know more as soon as we do.
    Yup, exactly what I thought. It's no coincidence these guys where getting it first!

Ah well.....
    i hope they can take the link to download it... :P

no update for me i almost wet my self when i saw this post then i checked and now im just sad
    Iphone has an app for that.......Nexus does not need apps its already perfect

Quote Originally Posted by Budske View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rioja View Post
    guess u guys were right!

from engadget:

Update 3: We've done some additional investigation, and as far as we can tell, Google is only updating review Nexus Ones that had been provided to the press -- not off-the-shelf phones. We'll stay on this and let you know more as spoon as we do.
    Yup, exactly what I thought. It's no coincidence these guys where getting it fist!

Ah well.....
    i hope they can take the link to download it... :P
    Well at least it's making its way out there little by little. News spreads fast though. Had a co worker tell me about it 30 minutes ago as he knows I have an N1. The funny of that is he has an iphone and is a total apple guy.

Edit: Does this mean Google knows who we are? Lol

A bit off-topic, but I decided to flash back to stock from CM since 'm going to try stock Froyo for awhile.

After being on CM for so long you forget how good it is! Really does make the N1 a LOT smoother with scrolling, flicking and opening apps. I wonder what the next CM version will be like with Froyo.

i have 2 optiones.. back to stock now...

or wait till froyo comes out and flash it with amon-ra

what do u say?

Quote Originally Posted by Budske View Post
    i have 2 optiones.. back to stock now...

or wait till froyo comes out and flash it with amon-ra

what do u say?
    Really, it's up to you. The only thing I miss so far are the colored trackball alerts. SetCPU still works great. If it didn't I would have never gone back.

The phone is still awesome on the stock ROM!!

Considering it takes about 5 minutes to go back to stock, might as well wait till Google is giving updates to everyone. I highly doubt we'll see it this weekend.

I read that right after the the techcrunch guy posted. I was like WOO, than checked my phone and got depressed haha. So wanted to find out if anyone here got it. Stupid press, leak the APK so we can get it!

Twitter
    jaymcc820
    I almost got excited for a second there.. but in all honesty, I'd prefer to wait. I don't wanna get all hyped up over a shiny new toy, only to find out that it doesn't work as expected. At my job, nothing comes out of the oven until it's done. I don't care how packed the dining room is :D

Page 5 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links