Froyo for AT&T nonrooted available yet?

This is a discussion on Froyo for AT&T nonrooted available yet? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Anyone know if Froyo for the AT&T version of the N1 has been made available. I hoping for a nonrooted verion. I don't want to ...

Thread: Froyo for AT&T nonrooted available yet?

Froyo for AT&T nonrooted available yet?

Anyone know if Froyo for the AT&T version of the N1 has been made available. I hoping for a nonrooted verion. I don't want to use the modaco version that is pre-rooted.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

guess not. thought the file i got was corrupted. looks like we cant get our taste of froyo yet on the stock ATT version

I think I will just wait for the stock one to be ready for AT&T. Not ready to root my phone yet

Re: Froyo for AT&T nonrooted available yet?

So tempted to root now. For froyo first then for market enabler. But since I've held off roooting maybe ill just wait

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

Yes, so when are we AT&T N1 folks getting froyo...? I'm hoping it will at least make the email app work better.

Oh come on... root is the place to be.
    Nexus One (at&t)
    ROM: 2.2 w/root
    Recovery Amon-Ra 1.7.0
    ---

---
    HTC Evo 4g (sprint)
    ROM: SupererSonic 2.1
    Recovery ClockworkMod

Yeah, it's very temping to root so I can get Froyo on my phone... But I figured I was going to wait until I had my Nexus for a while before I messed with rooting it. So I'll be one of the waiters for the update too.

Quote Originally Posted by nexfox View Post
    Yes, so when are we AT&T N1 folks getting froyo...? I'm hoping it will at least make the email app work better.
    It will likely start rolling out next week or the following. The release over the weekend was for pre-public distribution Nexus Ones that were typically given to the press and google employees (all on the T-Mobile network).

I assume this was more of a beta release to make sure things go smoothly. Also, most of the apps in the market do not yet work with froyo. A lot of people that converted to 2.2 have said many of their apps no longer show up. I am betting google is giving the devs at least a week to update their apps to work with 2.2. At that point, we will see the OTA's to the public.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links