Triangle with exclamation mark + Android

This is a discussion on Triangle with exclamation mark + Android within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; The unlocked lock means your bootloader is unlocked. How long has it being stuck on the :nexusx: screen? Also did you get to recovery or ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Triangle with exclamation mark + Android

The unlocked lock means your bootloader is unlocked. How long has it being stuck on the :nexusx: screen? Also did you get to recovery or did it just go strait there?

ezeddiekun,

Don't you love those noob moments

Nismo112

Yea, we need more info, which recovery, what were you doing, did it ever work, just flashed it etc. The first thing to do is the 3 finger. Pwr, vol-, and trackball held down at same time until you boot into the, fastboot-3 Android screen. Then navigate to recovery and reboot or restore a bu.

Ken

Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

So....yup im a noob...but u were at one point too...get over it tough guy:rofl3:.

Mean while, back at the castle...i was able to lite up cyanogenRom on my N1. I did a backup on the phone orig., just wasnt able to locate where. I learned a lot in 2 days. My pig runs like raging Boar...love it. Thanks for all the help with the ppl that actually gave me their patience and thanks for the haters as well.

Everything i read was understandable...the only thing ppl should clue in to new users are the actual button commands for each phone to pull up each dir. After i found out the button commands for my phone...walk in the park.

Thanks again Dudes.:nexusx::nexusx:

Ok well your welcome... I guess :confused: I don't get why you didnít just post another reply on this forum cause we would have walked you through it if you needed some help just we needed some more info. But whatever you got it working so I'm happy for you

U were a big help sir. Thank you again. I could only post what i knew at that very point and time. Either way we rocked the N1

There's no haters here IMO. When you ask for help however, it only help yourself
    when you give the most informations as you can. That way it make it easier to help.
    Just keep that in mind for future reference.:D
    Ne:nexusx:uS One ROOTED
    Cyanogen Mod Nightly ROM

Not sure what IMO is...but i hear ya...i posted two requests, one person dropped his own opinion....im over it. Ill stick to the ppl how helped me. Cheers!

IMO = In my opinion.:D
    Ne:nexusx:uS One ROOTED
    Cyanogen Mod Nightly ROM

Quote Originally Posted by ezeddiekun View Post
    My phone is in fastboot if thats what your asking.
    Do you have google talk?

I never installed 2.2 SDK. The guide only told me to install USB Drivers... -.-

Problem solved.. I didn't open command prompt inside fastboot folder. BIGGEST FAIL IN HISTORY ><
    Nismo112,

I assume your noob comment was meant for me:

The noob comment wasn't directed at you, but ez. I offered you a way out of your predicament, that I employ all the time. Read above quote and first page of forum. I highlighted his name first to respond to him. ez has been around awhile and goofed, we all do.

I have "noob" moments every week as I try to figure all this stuff out. Many helpful people here even when folks don't search first "not meaning you". Try the XDA Forum for warm fuzzies, mostly hammering of new folks..

Read my post 1046 on this thread link as I bash myself: [THEME] [MOD] [12/31] SuperCircleBatteryMod-MIUI 12.11/CM6.1/Enomther 2.14 - Page 105 - xda-developers

I am glad you got it working and I think you will enjoy the Forum.

Ken
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links