Your Froyo Experience..

This is a discussion on Your Froyo Experience.. within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Loving it :D my shortcuts got messed up in the start for some reason, removed call shortcut and replaced it with music, but the play ...

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Froyo Experience..

Twitter
    Nd1razor
    Loving it :D

my shortcuts got messed up in the start for some reason,

removed call shortcut and replaced it with music, but the play all shortcut got sent to a folder on a different page (which i found out 20m later) :|

all good now i hope

Quote Originally Posted by Akong702 View Post
    I don't see why people are complaining. I mean is this really, the froyo update were supposed to get in a "few weeks"? This was just for the media to review. It is not for the consumers. Hopefully the final version that is released, will oohh and awe people, once it finally comes out. I have 2.2 and I'm happy with it.
    I think people are going to be disappointed. I am almost certain this is the final 2.2. Also, there are people that are reporting getting the OTA update and ARENT press.

I apologize if this has been covered already... but there was some talk of Wireless N drivers being made available with this update, does anyone know anything about that? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by alphawave7 View Post
    In summary (it's been a LOOOOOG DAY, and my battery is now dead!) aside form FC'ing on Handsent, HelixLauncher2, and a few other more minor apps, FroYo rocks. Don't understand why Hulu won't work for me, after the AU setting to Desktop, but I'll futz with it more tomorrow...I'm slogged and giving up!
    Hey alphawave, hulu didn't work for me last night. I tried to watch a show on it and it played until the first commercial and then left me with a white box and a play button in the middle and that was it. I rebooted the phone, cleared cache, re-did the uastring, nothing helped.
    Anyone have any ideas??

i did a complete wipe and flashed the update from CM with amon-ra

it works great... im still waiting for the devs to update the app and add the apps to SD

i need to have the ext and the root?? just like CM????

Quote Originally Posted by Islander View Post
    I apologize if this has been covered already... but there was some talk of Wireless N drivers being made available with this update, does anyone know anything about that? Thanks!
    im more interested in the fm transmitter
    If I had to name my greatest strength, I guess it would be my humility. Greatest weakness, it's possible that I'm a little too awesome.

Junior Member Nick Found Gloryx's Avatar
    My trackball is lighting up at all. not when i recieve texts, but when its idle it will flash. Gmail isnt lighting up at all. Ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Budske View Post

it works great... im still waiting for the devs to update the app and add the apps to SD

You don't need the partition. Froyo's apps2sd works with existing FAT32, so it's easy for people.

Not sure about your ext2 partition. I don't see why it apps wouldn't install fine there too. But like I said, you don't need it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Found Gloryx View Post
    My trackball is lighting up at all. not when i recieve texts, but when its idle it will flash. Gmail isnt lighting up at all. Ideas?
    First thing... trackball will only light when the phone is idle, hence the function 'notifier'.

Second, in your Gmail settings, is your notification set up?
    :nexusx: If you don't stand for something... You will fall for anything.:nexusx:

Quote Originally Posted by rioja View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Budske View Post

You don't need the partition. Froyo's apps2sd works with existing FAT32, so it's easy for people.

Not sure about your ext2 partition. I don't see why it apps wouldn't install fine there too. But like I said, you don't need it.
    so, i can take out ext and wipe the SD??? and get it clean and get more space... nice......

but CM will work with the ext3?? cos if the devs dont add the apps to SD, all the apps will me stored on the phone (64 mb aviable on the phone)

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links