Your Froyo Experience..

This is a discussion on Your Froyo Experience.. within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Originally Posted by ThatGuy88 Does anyone else notice on Advanced Task Killer that apps you just killed pop up again? Any way to change this? ...

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 160

Thread: Your Froyo Experience..

  1. #131
    Android Lurker b00sted415's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuy88 View Post
    Does anyone else notice on Advanced Task Killer that apps you just killed pop up again? Any way to change this?
    I believe the developer posted a fix is coming soon to 2.2

  2. #132
    Senior Member Budske's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    422
    i cant get pandora to work on my phone... it is not aviable for my country >.<



  3. #133
    Junior Member Beer Goggles's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by wmurphy1975 View Post
    Installed the manual update on Saturday and LOVE it so far with one major exception. Since the update Pandora now has much lower quality audio and now plays audio ads every now and then. It used to only have ads on the screen but now has both! I'm sure this is intentional as I'm much more likely to upgrade to the paid version but I'm still disappointed.
    I use Pandora on 2.1 and get audio ads once in while..... so it's not a change in 2.2

  4. #134
    Junior Member wmurphy1975's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2

    Pandora Audio Quality

    Quote Originally Posted by Beer Goggles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by wmurphy1975 View Post
    Installed the manual update on Saturday and LOVE it so far with one major exception. Since the update Pandora now has much lower quality audio and now plays audio ads every now and then. It used to only have ads on the screen but now has both! I'm sure this is intentional as I'm much more likely to upgrade to the paid version but I'm still disappointed.
    I use Pandora on 2.1 and get audio ads once in while..... so it's not a change in 2.2
    I have been streaming Pandora for several hours a day (4 - 6) during work for the last few months while wearing headphones and have NEVER heard a single audio ad. This is a new change. And the audio quality is definitely lower.

  5. #135
    Member Sweetrice80's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    46
    So while we are on the topic of music, what about streaming our Itunes to the phone? any ideas (I am sure there are plenty) on how to do that/what I need to do to do that?



    David
    Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of good courage;be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest. Joshua 1:9

  6. #136
    Member ThatGuy88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    94
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetrice80 View Post
    So while we are on the topic of music, what about streaming our Itunes to the phone? any ideas (I am sure there are plenty) on how to do that/what I need to do to do that?



    David
    I second this. Also any word on the FM transmitter?

  7. #137
    jah
    jah is offline
    Senior Member jah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    201
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetrice80 View Post
    So while we are on the topic of music, what about streaming our Itunes to the phone? any ideas (I am sure there are plenty) on how to do that/what I need to do to do that?



    David
    The easiest way I've found is andromote. It can pick up any shared library, such as itunes. Is that what you're looking for?

  8. #138
    Member Lost Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    69
    My Gallery now shows everything in my Picasa account. I don't seem to remember it doing this before. I could share to Picasa but this is the first time I've noticed all my pictures there.

  9. #139
    Junior Member Beer Goggles's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by wmurphy1975 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beer Goggles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by wmurphy1975 View Post
    Installed the manual update on Saturday and LOVE it so far with one major exception. Since the update Pandora now has much lower quality audio and now plays audio ads every now and then. It used to only have ads on the screen but now has both! I'm sure this is intentional as I'm much more likely to upgrade to the paid version but I'm still disappointed.
    I use Pandora on 2.1 and get audio ads once in while..... so it's not a change in 2.2
    I have been streaming Pandora for several hours a day (4 - 6) during work for the last few months while wearing headphones and have NEVER heard a single audio ad. This is a new change. And the audio quality is definitely lower.
    My point was and still is that this is completely unrelated to FroYo.....

  10. #140
    Member Sweetrice80's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    46
    Quote Originally Posted by jah View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetrice80 View Post
    So while we are on the topic of music, what about streaming our Itunes to the phone? any ideas (I am sure there are plenty) on how to do that/what I need to do to do that?



    David
    The easiest way I've found is andromote. It can pick up any shared library, such as itunes. Is that what you're looking for?
    I am not quite sure because at the I/O they were showing this and mentioning that they acquired an company called simplified media. They were using some sort of redish application. I recently received an beta version of mSpot, which is rumored to be the application, however I deleted it a few days before the I/O because it seemed pretty useless at the time since it did nothing.

    Then google announced this at the I/O and I was trying get mSpot back but no dice. but I am not sure if this is the actual application that will allow this or not. if anyone else finds a program to allow them to stream their own music library to their phone let me know that would be fantastic.

    Thanks
    Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of good courage;be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest. Joshua 1:9

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Android Forum