Your Froyo Experience..

This is a discussion on Your Froyo Experience.. within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Originally Posted by ThatGuy88 Does anyone else notice on Advanced Task Killer that apps you just killed pop up again? Any way to change this? ...

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Thread: Your Froyo Experience..

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuy88 View Post
    Does anyone else notice on Advanced Task Killer that apps you just killed pop up again? Any way to change this?
    I believe the developer posted a fix is coming soon to 2.2

i cant get pandora to work on my phone... it is not aviable for my country >.<

Quote Originally Posted by wmurphy1975 View Post
    Installed the manual update on Saturday and LOVE it so far with one major exception. Since the update Pandora now has much lower quality audio and now plays audio ads every now and then. It used to only have ads on the screen but now has both! I'm sure this is intentional as I'm much more likely to upgrade to the paid version but I'm still disappointed.
    I use Pandora on 2.1 and get audio ads once in while..... so it's not a change in 2.2

Pandora Audio Quality

Quote Originally Posted by Beer Goggles View Post
    Installed the manual update on Saturday and LOVE it so far with one major exception. Since the update Pandora now has much lower quality audio and now plays audio ads every now and then. It used to only have ads on the screen but now has both! I'm sure this is intentional as I'm much more likely to upgrade to the paid version but I'm still disappointed.
    I use Pandora on 2.1 and get audio ads once in while..... so it's not a change in 2.2
    I have been streaming Pandora for several hours a day (4 - 6) during work for the last few months while wearing headphones and have NEVER heard a single audio ad. This is a new change. And the audio quality is definitely lower.

So while we are on the topic of music, what about streaming our Itunes to the phone? any ideas (I am sure there are plenty) on how to do that/what I need to do to do that?

David
    Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of good courage;be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest. Joshua 1:9

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetrice80 View Post
    So while we are on the topic of music, what about streaming our Itunes to the phone? any ideas (I am sure there are plenty) on how to do that/what I need to do to do that?

David
    I second this. Also any word on the FM transmitter?

jah

David
    The easiest way I've found is andromote. It can pick up any shared library, such as itunes. Is that what you're looking for?

My Gallery now shows everything in my Picasa account. I don't seem to remember it doing this before. I could share to Picasa but this is the first time I've noticed all my pictures there.

Quote Originally Posted by Beer Goggles View Post
    I have been streaming Pandora for several hours a day (4 - 6) during work for the last few months while wearing headphones and have NEVER heard a single audio ad. This is a new change. And the audio quality is definitely lower.
    My point was and still is that this is completely unrelated to FroYo.....

Quote Originally Posted by jah View Post

David
    The easiest way I've found is andromote. It can pick up any shared library, such as itunes. Is that what you're looking for?
    I am not quite sure because at the I/O they were showing this and mentioning that they acquired an company called simplified media. They were using some sort of redish application. I recently received an beta version of mSpot, which is rumored to be the application, however I deleted it a few days before the I/O because it seemed pretty useless at the time since it did nothing.

Then google announced this at the I/O and I was trying get mSpot back but no dice. but I am not sure if this is the actual application that will allow this or not. if anyone else finds a program to allow them to stream their own music library to their phone let me know that would be fantastic.

Thanks
    Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of good courage;be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest. Joshua 1:9

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links